Welcome to Niche Site Project 4!
So, what is a “niche site project?”. In a nutshell, it's a public case study where I build a brand new site and document the journey as it grows (hopefully) for you to learn from. I plan to share everything from earnings, traffic, and even the site itself so you can check it out.
If you have been a Niche Pursuits reader for a while, you will know that I've done this 3 times in the past. However, each project has been a little bit different.
During Niche Site Project 4, I personally plan to build a niche site from scratch (I won't be coaching a “student”). However, I am encouraging readers to particpate and build a new site right along with me.
You can officially join Niche Site Project 4 here even though it already started! Click here to join Niche Site Project 4!
Read the posts below to get all the detailed updates!
For a quick summary of the timeline and major milestones of the project, please see the list here:
Want To Build Smart & Relevant Internal Links...Quickly?
Link Whisper makes it simple to boost your site’s authority in the eyes of Google. You can use Link Whisper to:
- Bring out your orphaned content that isn’t ranking
- Create smart, relevant, and fast internal links
- Simple yet effective internal links reporting: what has lots of links and what pages need more links?
How I Built A Niche Site That Makes $2,985 Per Month
Want to start a niche site that can bring in $3,000 per month… or more? Here I discuss:
- The tools you’ll need
- How to start on a budget
- Best ways to generate an income fast
- July 31st, 2018 – I publicly announce Niche Site Project 4
- July 2018 – I selected my first niche idea before announcing the project, but write about finding a niche here (in early August).
- August 7th, 2018 – I buy a misspelled domain name for my first niche idea. Whoops.
- August 16th, 2018 – I buy a correctly spelled domain name for my first niche idea.
- August 20th, 2018 – After more in-depth research, I decide to scrap my first niche idea and select another one. Luckily before I had started my website.
- August 22nd, 2018 – I decide on a new niche. I also reveal what my “old” niche was and why I didn't select it here.
- August 24th, 2018 – I buy the domain name for my new niche.
- Sept. 10th 2018 – First article published on the site. I designate this the “day 1” of the sites real age.
- Oct. 5th, 2018 – I publish the 1st Monthly Report and share all my strategies. 20 articles published, $0 in earnings.
- Nov. 2018 – 2nd Monthly Report published. 12 new articles published (32 total), $0 in earnings.
- Dec. 2018 – 3rd Monthly Report published. 7 new articles published (39 total), $0 in earnings.
- Jan. 2019 – 4th Monthly Report published. 11 new articles published (50 total), $26.66 earnings for the month.
- Feb. 2019 – 5th Monthly Report published. 32 new articles published (82 total), $6.00 earnings for the month.
- March 2019 – 6th Monthly Report published. 10 new articles published (92 total), $15.51 earnings for the month.
- April 2019 – 7th Monthly Report published. 15 new articles published (107 total), $128.41 earnings for the month.
As a reminder, the timeline above does not include every single post I've written for Niche Site Project 4. You can find all of them below. Thanks!