First and foremost, WELCOME to the site!
If you are new to Niche Pursuits and just getting started in your online journey, welcome! At the beginning on every podcast I record, I have an intro that says, “It's time for a motivational kick to jump start your next big idea”.
So, I truly hope this page can provide a nice Jump-start to finding your next big idea.
When you are just starting out, things can be confusing. It's hard to know what's working successfully today and what isn't.
In order to help beginners navigate the important areas of my site more easily, I've put together a full list of resources that will help you take the next steps in your online business.
Feel free to look around, and if you have questions, feel free to drop a line in the comments section at the bottom.
Your First Step:
- If you haven't signed up to my email list for regular updates and actionable business advice, you should do so by clicking the “Yes! I love to learn” button at the top of this article or the “Teach Me!” button on the right. You'll receive detailed information about starting your business online and get notified anytime I publish new content!
Next: Which Online Business Venture Interests You Most?
I've covered lots of different types of business ventures on my site since I started this blog several years ago. I think for anyone starting out, it's important to know what the options are, but more importantly to try and focus on the idea that you have the most interest in.
Below you will find some of my very best information regarding a few business ventures.
Confused About Niche Websites?
Join Niche Pursuits Insider to Get Access To Our Niche Site Training Blueprints + Get Your Questions Answered In Our Members-Only Facebook Group.Learn More
Building Your First Niche Website:
Need some direction on how to build your first site? Check out our niche site blog posts below.
- How to Start a Blog: The Ultimate Guide (WARNING: It's Long!)
- The 11 Step Ultimate Guide in Building a Profitable Niche Website
- Niche Site Project 3: A Recent Guide to Building Your First Authority Site
- The 29 Biggest Obstacles to Starting a Successful Blog or Website
- Best WordPress Themes for Affiliate Marketers (Hint: We really like Thrive Themes)
Building an FBA Business:
- Going from $0 to $4,399.00 in sales with Amazon FBA in just 30 days
- 7 Lesons I learned Launching 23 Products on Amazon in 2016
- How We've made over $750,000 on Amazon selling Unique Products
Building a Software Business:
- How to Start a Successful Software Business
- How to Launch your Bootstrapped Software Product Cheaply
- How to Hire a Great Software Developer for your Bootstrapped Business
- Content Marketing for a Software Businesses
Other Online Business Ideas:
- How I bought and Sold Books Online as my First Internet Venture
- 9 Legitimate Work From Home Business Opportunities I've Tried
- Starting a T-Shirt Business on Amazon.com
- Making Money on Etsy
- Six Ways to Make Money on Craigslist
Get The Tools I Use Daily:
- Bluehost Hosting: I use Bluehost to host all my websites. Niche Pursuits Readers also get a special discount when they use my link to host their sites at $3.95 per month.
- Thrive Themes: I build my websites on WordPress and use these themes by Thrive Themes for my sites. With Thrive, you can create blogs posts, landing pages and more.
- Long Tail Pro: I use Long Tail Pro to find profitable low competition keywords for my websites
- Easyazon: When I build Amazon Affiliate sites, I use easyazon to create my Amazon affiliate links quicker and more efficiently.
- NinjaOutreach: Outreach tool that allows me to efficiently reach out to influences when I'm building links for my websites.
- Jungle Scout: The tool I use to find profitable FBA products to sell on Amazon.
I wish you the best of luck in your online journey! Make sure you subscribe to the email newsletter as well for important updates and more tips.
You can also follow me on Facebook Here: https://business.facebook.com/NichePursuits