During the process of several online businesses, I've come across several products that can save time and make your life a little easier as you try to create your own online business.
If you click the links and purchase these products, I get paid a commission. Thank you!
Training and Courses
- Organic Traffic Formula – This is my flagship online training course that will teach you how to build or grow your site so that it ranks well in Google and starts making you real money online. This is taught by myself, Jake, and Jason. All 3 of us have sites making sites over $10,000 a month and we share all our strategies in the course. Learn more here.
- Niche Pursuits Insider – I created Niche Pursuits Insider as a way to stay connected on a regular basis with a select group of people. I do regular live training sessions and have a more hands on Facebook group here. I'd recommend Organic Traffic Formula for a more in-depth training course, but Niche Pursuits Insider is best if you want ongoing Facebook group support and live training sessions.
Amazon Affiliate Product Comparison Tables
TableLabs.com – I created this software product because I couldn't stand the hours of manual labor it took to create a product comparison table for my Amazon affiliate websites. This tool makes is super easy to create beautiful looking tables that convert more readers into buyers. This results in higher affiliate commissions for you and less of your time spent. (You can also read a case study on how to use Table Labs on your sites here).
- Bluehost.com – One of the essential tools that you need to run your own website is a hosting service. I have used Bluehost since 2006 and have been VERY happy. Not only has their service been very easy to use and always kept up to date, but their customer service has been second to none. In fact, I have compared Bluehost directly with HostGator.com (another popular hosting company) and can tell you that in my humble opinion that Bluehost is MUCH better.
Keyword Research Tools
- Long Tail Pro – I created Long Tail Pro, so I'm biased; but I believe it is by far the best keyword research tool on the market. I created Long Tail Pro myself because I was frustrated with other keyword tools on the market. Nothing really did exactly what I wanted it to do. I wanted to find lots of keywords quickly and to check for exact match domains automatically. Here's my full review of Long Tail Pro.
- SEM Rush – Although this is technically not a keyword research tool, it can help you cherry pick the good keywords that your competitors are ranking for. I use SEM Rush for all kinds of competitor analysis, excellent tool. I have an in-depth review on how to use SEM Rush here.
- NinjaOutreach – This software tool makes it incredibly easy and fast to find influencers to reach out to and to contact via email. Want white hat links? Ninja Outreach will do all the heavy lifting for you to find real influencers with real sites and makes it easy to handle on a large scale.
WordPress Themes and Plugins
- AMZ Image Plugin – I created this plugin as a heads up. It's the fastest and easiest way to insert Amazon product images in your content.
- Thrive Themes and Content Builder – I use Thrive Content builder site to make great looking buttons, ratings and review graphic, and more. But Thrive also allows you to build landing pages, sales pages, use countdown timers and more…without coding experience.
- Thrive Leads – See How Increase Daily Email Subscribers by 246% with This Creative Strategy using Thrive Leads.
- EasyAzon Plugin to create Amazon Affiliate links. I actively use the EasyAzon plugin on my public niche site projects. It's a huge time saver for finding Amazon products, inserting links, and managing them as well.
Custom WordPress Themes and Web Design
- Fhoke – I recently had my site completely redesigned and coded from the ground up. The results are what you see today. I'm very happy with the creativity and great work the team at Fhoke has done, and recommend them if you are looking for a professional looking website.
- Thrive Themes – Although Thrive is not 100% custom, they are great looking themes. And if you like using a visual editor then Thrive is a great option.
Tools for Amazon Sellers
- Jungle Scout – If you are hoping to sell physical products on Amazon, I highly recommend that you try Jungle Scout. I use this tool all the time to analyze competition, see potential earnings for product ideas, and much more.
- Sales Backer – This software application allows you to automatically email your customers when they buy a product on Amazon. I use this tool for all the products I sell on Amazon to help with branding and make it easy for customers to leave a review. Get a 60 day free trial.
- Jump Send – This tool allows you to quickly promote your product at a discount. If you an Amazon seller, then you know how important sales velocity is to ranking well in Amazon. This tool makes managing discounts to large groups of people very easy (and it finds the people to buy at a discount as well).
T-shirts and Merch by Amazon
Royalty Free Music:
- Hooksounds – Hooksounds.com is a royalty free music website that allows you to find music that can be utilized in podcasts, videos or other media demonstrations. You pay per track and can pick from your choice of “with attribution” for free or “without attribution” for paid subscribers.
- Convert Kit – I switched over from a couple of different email marketing tools to ConvertKit. I love how easy ConvertKit is to use, yet still has all the powerful features that you need. If you are just getting started building an email list, or if you have nearly 100,000 email subscribers, I highly recommend you check out ConvertKit here.
- Content Refined. Use Coupon Code for 10% off order: spencer – This is a service started by Jon Haver and I've tried it out with great results. This is a hands free way to get high quality content on a regular basis. They will even do all the keyword research for you if you want!
- HireWriters.com – Another service I've used to quickly hire freelance authors. You are able to select quality level or hire authors directly to make sure you get the content you want.
To Be Continued…
As time goes on, I'm sure I will add to this list of products that I use. However, these are the tools that I use most often in my day to day business right now.