Welcome to the niche websites hub! Here you will find links to all the posts on this site that discuss how to build a niche website from start to finish. This is an ongoing project, so you will continue to see more posts added from time to time that discuss everything you need to know about building a profitable portfolio of websites.
This hub was created so that you could easily reference in one central location all the niche website training on this site. I have been building niche websites for a few years now and support myself and my family full-time from the income generated from these sites. I have found tremendous success from this business model and I truly believe that the opportunity for others to enter the market and be successful is HUGE.
If you need a good general overview of my niche website strategy, be sure to check out my free ebook here. Below are questions you have asked about Niche Websites or topics that I would like to cover. This list will be added to as more questions are asked. If there is a link to a post, the question has been answered – otherwise it WILL be answered in a future post, so stay tuned!
Want to See My Advanced Keyword Research Strategies that Even a Beginner Can Learn?
Read my comprehensive guide on stealing keywords for competitors. I use this tool to cherry pick the keywords that I know I can rank for quickly...even if my site is newer.Read the Strategies Here
Niche Websites Questions and Topics
- Why Niche Websites are a Great Business Model (Posted May 23rd, 2011)
- General Overview of the Niche Website Strategy (Posted May 25th, 2011)
- 4 Examples of Successful Niche Websites (Posted May 26th, 2011)
- 4 Niche Website Strategies Reviewed (Posted August 29th, 2011)
- Yes, Niche Websites is a Numbers Game (Posted October 10th, 2011)
- Good, Better, and BEST Niche Website Strategies for Long Term Success (Posted October 27th, 2011)
- 15 Ways to Brainstorm for Keyword Ideas (and Jumpstart Your Brain) (Posted June 1st, 2011)
- Search Volume and CPC Criteria of a Winning Keyword (Posted June 6th, 2011)
- How to Brainstorm For and Expand Keyword Lists: Video Demo! (Posted June 9th, 2011)
- How to Analyze the Top 10 Google Competition for Your Keyword (Posted June 14th, 2011)
- Why is Keyword Research the Most Important and Hardest Part of Building Niche Websites? (Posted June 17th, 2011)
- Finding Seed Keywords with Long Tail Pro (Posted July 18th, 2011)
- How I Analyze the Google Competition – Video! (Posted July 19th, 2011)
- What is a Long Tail Keyword? (Posted July 21st, 2011)
- How to Calculate Projected Traffic and Earnings for a Niche Website (Posted July 29th, 2011)
- Global vs. Local Search Volume for Keywords (Posted August 8th, 2011)
- How to Determine if the Overall Niche is a Good One
- Other Considerations to Judge How Competitive a Niche Is
Domains and Hosting
- Are Exact Match Domains REALLY that important? (Posted June 27th, 2011)
- What Domain Extensions Should be Used for Niche Websites? (Posted June 29th, 2011)
- Where Should I Host My Websites? (Posted August 18th, 2011)
- Should I Host All of My Sites on the Same Server? What About Multiple Class C IP Hosting? (Posted September 1st, 2011)
WordPress and Site Structure
- What's Better – a WordPress site vs. a static HTML site? (Posted September 9th, 2011)
- What CTR Should I Expect on My Site? (Posted September 12th, 2011)
- 5 Simple Adsense Layout Examples for Increasing Click Through Rates (Posted November 30th, 2011)
- 38 Free WordPress Themes for Niche Webistes (Posted December 15th, 2011)
- How to Insert Link Units and or Other Adsense Ads into WordPress (Video!) (Posted October 20th, 2011)
- How to Customize Your WordPress Theme for Adsense?
- How Many Adsense Ads am I Allowed Use on My Site?
- Where Should I Place Ads for Maximum CTR?
- How Should I Monetize My Site (Adsense, Amazon, or Other)?
- On-Page SEO – How to Write Effective Articles
- Where to Outsource Content Creation and How to Do it (Posted Sept. 30th, 2011)
- What to Watch out For When Hiring a Link Builder
- How to Hire a Virtual Assistant or other Outsourced Work
- What Else can be Outsourced besides Articles and Link Building?
- What Specific Instructions Should I Give Articles Writers?
Content and Plugins
- How Much Content Should You Be Using on Your Niche Site? (Posted January 18th, 2011)
- Should I Use Automated Content; is That Okay?
- When Should I Add More Content, and How Much Should I Add?
- How to Create a Static Homepage with WordPress (Posted November 28th, 2011)
- 6 Essential WordPress Plugins for Niche Sites (Posted November 21st, 2011)
- How to Test and Optimize Google Adsense on Niche Websites (Posted February 23, 2012)
- How to Avoid Smart Pricing on Google Adsense (Posted January 30th, 2012)
- General Review of Link Building Strategies (Posted July 12th, 2011)
- The Ultimate Link Building Guide for Niche Websites (Posted November 14th, 2011)
- Where to Find Content for Back Linking Purposes (Posted February 13th, 2012)
- Automation link building tools: Pros, Cons, and Reviews (this could be multiple posts)
- How and Where to Outsource Link Building
- How Many Links Should I Build?
- A Timeline for Link Building – How Fast and How Many…
- Article Spinning and Article Directories – Is it Worth the Effort? (Posted July 15th, 2011)
- How Quickly Should My Site Start Ranking on the First Page in Google?
- Will Google Penalize Me if I Interlink My Own Niche Websites?
Other Niche Website Topics
- The Real Risks Associated with Building Niche Websites (Posted July 1st, 2011)
- How to Avoid Getting Click Bombed on Google Adsense (Posted February 27th, 2012)
- What is a Google “footprint”? And Should I be Worried About this?
- Should I use Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, and Adsense on All My Sites?
- When Should I Quit and Move onto a New Website?
- How to Apply and Get Approved for Google Adsense? (Posted Nov. 6th, 2012)
- Can I Have More than 1 Adsense Account? How?
- How to Properly Manage a Large Number of Niche Websites
- Setting up a Business Entity and Other Self-Employment Issues
Did I Miss Something? Post Your Question/Topic Below!
This is certainly not a complete list. I will add more topics and questions as I think of them or as you ask more questions. If you see that I am missing something from my list above – please post a comment below with your question!