Welcome to the niche websites hub! Here you will find links to all the posts on this site that discuss how to build a niche website from start to finish. This is an ongoing project, so you will continue to see more posts added from time to time that discuss everything you need to know about building a profitable portfolio of websites.
This hub was created so that you could easily reference in one central location all the niche website training on this site. I have been building niche websites for a few years now and support myself and my family full-time from the income generated from these sites. I have found tremendous success from this business model and I truly believe that the opportunity for others to enter the market and be successful is HUGE.
If you need a good general overview of my niche website strategy, be sure to check out my free ebook here. Below are questions you have asked about Niche Websites or topics that I would like to cover. This list will be added to as more questions are asked. If there is a link to a post, the question has been answered – otherwise it WILL be answered in a future post, so stay tuned!
Niche Websites Questions and Topics
- 15 Ways to Brainstorm for Keyword Ideas (and Jumpstart Your Brain) (Posted June 1st, 2011)
- Search Volume and CPC Criteria of a Winning Keyword (Posted June 6th, 2011)
- How to Brainstorm For and Expand Keyword Lists: Video Demo! (Posted June 9th, 2011)
- How to Analyze the Top 10 Google Competition for Your Keyword (Posted June 14th, 2011)
- Why is Keyword Research the Most Important and Hardest Part of Building Niche Websites? (Posted June 17th, 2011)
- Finding Seed Keywords with Long Tail Pro (Posted July 18th, 2011)
- How I Analyze the Google Competition – Video! (Posted July 19th, 2011)
- What is a Long Tail Keyword? (Posted July 21st, 2011)
- How to Calculate Projected Traffic and Earnings for a Niche Website (Posted July 29th, 2011)
- Global vs. Local Search Volume for Keywords (Posted August 8th, 2011)
- How to Determine if the Overall Niche is a Good One
- Other Considerations to Judge How Competitive a Niche Is
Domains and Hosting
WordPress and Site Structure
- Where to Outsource Content Creation and How to Do it (Posted Sept. 30th, 2011)
- What to Watch out For When Hiring a Link Builder
- How to Hire a Virtual Assistant or other Outsourced Work
- What Else can be Outsourced besides Articles and Link Building?
- What Specific Instructions Should I Give Articles Writers?
Content and Plugins
Other Niche Website Topics
Did I Miss Something? Post Your Question/Topic Below!
This is certainly not a complete list. I will add more topics and questions as I think of them or as you ask more questions. If you see that I am missing something from my list above – please post a comment below with your question!
How Long Tail Pro Can Help You Capture Way More Search Engine Traffic
If your business could benefit in any way from getting more search engine traffic, I have some good news.
Search engines are in love with long tail keywords! If you are able to provide relevant content targeting these long tail keywords, then you can see a dramatic increase to the amount of traffic Google and other search engines send you.
Long Tail Pro is a powerful keyword research tool that makes finding these valuable long tail keywords a breeze.
What are “long tail keywords”? Essentially, these are words or phrases that people type into the search engines to find very specific things. Rather than searching for “dog training” a user might search for “how to potty train a pitbull”.
This is an example of a Long Tail Keyword. To visualize how Long Tail Keywords work...