Best AI Content Generator? A Few Great Options and When You Should Use Them
When you buy something through one of the links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Do you ever notice how sometimes it seems like a million things are competing for your attention?
It’s hard to keep up with everything that’s going on. So you might wonder, “should I use an AI content generator?”
AI writing is an easy way to generate quick, quality content. The intelligent, machine learning-powered AI writer can create unique content in minutes.
Anything you need, from social media posts to article writing, is now possible using this popular new writing software technology!
But are they that good?
And are they safe to use?
Let’s find out.
If you are looking to quickly find out our top recommended AI Content Tool, you can see our Jasper Review here.Try Jasper AI for Free Here
- What is AI Content Generator Software?
- The Pros and Cons of using AN AI content generation tool
- Instances when AI-generated content can be used
- Is it ethical to use an AI Content Writer?
- Closing Thoughts On AI Content Generator Tools
What is AI Content Generator Software?
Wikipedia defines AI (Artificial Intelligence) as the intelligence displayed by machines compared to humans' natural intelligence. This includes the ability to learn and solve problems continuously.
An AI writer uses ML (Machine Learning) to make predictions and, for example, select the words which should be strung together to form a sentence according to some specific input criteria.
Most AI writing tools make use of OpenAI’s GPT-3 engine. This language model uses deep learning to create content that resembles human writing.
AI writing is easy to use, fast, and relatively inexpensive. However, AI article generator software should be viewed as writing assistants rather than a substitute for writing content. Therefore, it's imperative that you, as the writer know your topic inside out.
It's your job to fact-check the generated content for errors or flow issues.
The Pros and Cons of using AN AI content generation tool
The content creation process is an essential part of running a successful business, but it can be difficult. Thankfully some tools can help.
Using content creation tools is a good idea for companies who want to create engaging quality content - at scale.
But there are pros and cons to using these types of AI writing tools.
- They help remove writer's block and allow you to pump out written content fast. And it's even possible for them to help you come up with fresh ideas!
- Content writing is easy with an AI tool and does not require extensive human input. Automation is the key to our future, and it’s easy to implement. With an AI writing assistant, you can do and thus earn more. In addition, some AI writing tools require little input, so you need fewer people to churn out vast numbers of sometimes high quality content.
- With an AI writer, you won't have to worry about the content creation process. Instead, the automated action will ensure that relevant and up-to-date information is always available for your audience on all of their devices! You can also publish this content directly through different channels, which means less work managing website content and distribution across social media outlets.
- The AI templates are richly designed and help you generate thousands of variations. This makes the writing software ideal for both volume and quality content because it can produce multiple variations of ai generated content every time. With human error always present in manual processes, an AI writing assistant can maintain standards while reducing risk by generating perfect iterations most of the time without any mistakes or deviations from what was expected.
- You can tailor-make content creation for different clients and audiences. For example, from targeted groups or particular individuals, machine-generated content allows you to reach out on many platforms with personalized messages explicitly aimed at your target audience!
- Artificial Intelligence can be a powerful tool for generating large quantities of text, but the output can lack emotion and common sense. You really need to keep a close eye on content quality. The algorithms lack the understanding that good emotive words are required to attract human readers' attention from the beginning until the end — which means they often produce written content that can appear boring and without any feeling or thoughtfulness put into it at all!
- Artificial intelligence can tell you what is good or bad, but it lacks the experience and judgment to give an opinion of products. This grey area needs more than just AI: only humans have the skills necessary for these types of cases. Take food, for example. Deciding whether something tastes delicious or not is impossible for an AI writer. Most AIs don't understand food taste and texture at all, so trying to persuade them with “tastes great” will do nothing but confuse both parties involved.
- AI content writing uses existing data and facts. AI can't think of new ideas on its own; instead, it works around what has already been accumulated through the information fed into its system. It generates text at random from pre-programmed set patterns or templates without judging a topic or audience needs. That's why AI written product descriptions can at times be hit-or-miss.
- If the topic you write about has its specific terminology, an AI writer may produce somewhat unexpected results. This is because an AI writer cannot read between the lines like human writers and may use words that are not necessarily what was meant by the author. It may also neglect adding all of the words search engines expect to see relating to that topic.
- Most AI tools were trained up to the end of 2019. That means they are unaware of current events like Covid 19 and the WFH (Work From Home) phenomenon. However, this doesn't make them obsolete for high quality content creation! It just means you need to provide more context for what's going on in today's World to get the appropriate output.
Instances when AI-generated content can be used
With the AI tools available today, you can tackle just about any project — from a poem to an engaging blog post or unique content marketing text.
There are no limits to what your creativity will be able to produce with these remarkable technologies in tow.
The benefits of using artificial intelligence have grown exponentially over recent years as new content writing algorithms and scripts become available almost every day now.
This is mainly due to its increasing use by companies like Google, which produce better quality analysis than humans ever could on their own.
That's excellent news when working on creative projects.
Just think about the benefits of AI in your daily work.
AI technology can:
- Save you a lot of time creating content
- Help you establish better connections with customers
- Remove writer's block
- Pump our meta descriptions and product descriptions
- Boost your productivity
- Help flesh our existing content
- Enhance the customer service experience for everyone involved.
- And a whole lot more...
Here are some of the more typical circumstances when you should consider using an AI text generator for creating content.
Sometimes, as a writer, one needs a little help to get started with article writing. So if you're looking for some inspiration, check out these tools:
Jasper’ Blog Post Topic Ideas template can help you find related AI article ideas. First, you provide a brief description and then let Jasper do the work.
Want to try out Jasper?
Jasper.ai has a Starter Package for $29/month and a 7-day money-back guarantee!Check Out Jasper
ContentBot provides a similar feature: you input an article topic, and it will return six content ideas. In addition, the “include trends” option is an outstanding feature for getting up-to-date content ideas.
ShortlyAI also has a specific brainstorming feature. Using the /brainstorm [your question] command, you provide a broad question, and the AI will return a list of on-topic ideas.
Generating an article
A blog post requires a little more effort unless you use an AI tool like Article Forge.
Article Forge allows you to enter keywords and sub-keywords as part of the input to content creation. Then, at the push of a button, it will generate a whole AI article of your specified length.
Article Forge requires no human intervention to create the content, but you can, of course, edit it later. And be sure to check out our Article Forge review!
The Jasper AI text generator is excellent for writing long form content, mainly used in ”Boss Mode,” where you can give Jasper specific instructions.
Start an AI article with “seed” content that you have generated or written yourself. Next, generate some more content and then nudge the tool along in the right direction by starting new sentences yourself and using content generation to build on these.
ContentBot provides similar functionality. You can go straight to the long-form editor, where a wizard will guide you through the process. Here you can use the AI tool to write or generate an intro paragraph and an article outline.
As with Jasper, you contribute to creating content and guide the AI to compose sentences and paragraphs as you go along.
Copysmith.ai's "Article Writing Assistant" helps you break down the content and then expand upon it to create blog posts that are more engaging.
Why not try out Copysmith.ai?
Copysmith.ai's Starter Package costs $19/month, and they offer a 7-day unlimited free trial!Check Out Copysmith AI
Writing About Us and Bio pages
Every site needs an about us page to build trust and loyalty. So it's worthwhile to spend some time on this vital task, and it can set your website apart from other sites in its category!
- Volution’s About Us Page AI text generator allows you to input some information and produces three options to choose from.
- Item Scribe also specializes in writing About Us pages. You can choose between formal and casual pages for individuals and companies.
- Jasper offers Company Bio and Personal Bio templates. Another option is to use the long-form editor to craft your About Us page.
AI Essay writer
With an AI writing assistant, you can have a perfect essay written on any topic. The only limitations are the imagination of the writers and how much time they have to spend on it!
There are specific essay-writing tools on the market, like EssayAIBot and EssayBot. But the most popular option is to use an article generator with long-form text capabilities.
With Jasper, there is no limit to what you can write about or the length of the essay. You control the content generation process by doing some of the writing yourself and guiding the tool.
The same can be said for ContentBot. As with most AI tools, you can specify the essay's tone and ultimately control the content.
See our top picks for best AI essay writers.
AI Sentence Generator
AI content generators are an easy way to find the right word for any occasion. They’ll use your input sentence or partial sentence as inspiration, then generate multiple options that you can choose from! They can even help you generate a catchy blog post title.
Most AI content generators support several templates that will determine the form of the output. For example, Jasper’ short-form templates range from content marketing copy to Facebook ad headlines and website sub-headlines (see Jasper AI vs Copy AI). They also offer complete blog post templates.
ContentBot also has an extensive collection of templates that they are constantly expanding.
AI Copywriting tools
Copywriting is a specialized field with clearly defined outcomes. Writing engaging marketing copy is hard. It’s very challenging to write an inspiring pitch for your leads, so they take action!
Fortunately, this is an area where AI content generators excel. And there are many to choose from:
- Jasper has copywriting templates such as AIDA (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action), PAS (Problem, Agitate, Solution), Facebook ads, Google ads, and more.
- Writesonic generates landing pages, sales pages, and headlines.
- Copy AI generates high-converting marketing copy. With Copy AI, you can create digital ad copy (don't miss our list of the best ad copy generator tools), social media content, e-commerce copy, sales copy for landing pages, and website content. Copy AI also has a long-form editor.
Try out Copy.ai with their free 7-day trial!
Copy.ai's Solo Package costs $49/month.Try Copy AI Here
Crawlq.ai is an AI copywriting tool that can generate highly personalized insights, stories, and questions based on your target audience.
Try out Crawlq.ai for yourself with their free 7-day trial!
Crawlq.ai has an Entry Package for $39/month.Check Out Crawlq AI Here
Using an AI Scriptwriter
Long-form content creators are great for using the perfect tone of voice. AI scriptwriters, such as ShortlyAI, Jasper, and ContentBot, can help you create engaging conversations with your audience by generating human-like dialogue that comes alive on screen!
However, Jasper has a few templates specifically tailored to produce video scripts.
Sometimes, a piece of content needs a little refinement to get your message across more clearly.
- Peppertype.ai has a handy rewrite feature that allows you to enter 600 words at a time.
- ShortlyAI provides a few specific commands you can use to refine small parts of your content, for example, shorten, rewrite, and expand.
- Jasper has three templates that are particularly handy for refining content: the Content Improver will re-phrase a paragraph you provide. The Sentence Expander will take a short sentence (up to 60 words long) and write a paragraph, and the Explain It To A Child template re-phrases sentences to make them easier to understand.
Summarizing an article
To ensure that your content is concise and within the required word count, you may want to summarize part of your text.
- With ContentBot, you can highlight the portion of the content you want to summarize, and it will go ahead and re-write it in summary form.
- Jasper provides the same functionality with a maximum input of 600 words.
E-commerce Product Descriptions
AI content generators are the future of product descriptions. They can help you create compelling and engaging text that your customers will love to read!
Peppertype.ai has templates for e-commerce and Amazon product descriptions.
Jasper also caters to Amazon product features and descriptions.
Like other AI content generators, AI chatbots simulate human-like conversations using NLP (Natural Language Processing).
Chatbots can be deployed on multiple platforms like websites, email, SMS (see our list of SMS marketing platforms), and messenger apps. There are a great many options available — here are a few examples.
Ada is great for businesses with large customer bases. It creates a personalized user experience and reduces wait times, leading to greater customer satisfaction.
Landbot automates customer interactions on channels such as websites, Whatsapp, and CRM software. In addition, Landbot offers customer support, qualifying leads, and feedback collection features.
Bold360 uses NLP to adapt to each customer interaction and resolve problems across multiple business channels.
Is it ethical to use an AI Content Writer?
So, is it ethical to use an article generator?
It absolutely is ethical to use AI content generation tools to say write a blog post for your own blog. It's a fantastic way to save time and money. AI is awesome at assisting journalists, writers, content marketers, and those who want more material on their websites.
It is a feasible way of generating content.
Right now, the only thing we need to do is make sure we put limitations on AI so that it doesn't become detrimental or abusive. Like anything else, AI writing software is only as good or bad as the person who uses it.
We must make sure that we use this ability to our advantage — creating more time for creativity and innovation.
It's important not to get concerned about AI content generation taking over the jobs of journalists, writers, artists, etc. Instead, embrace writing software!
An AI writer is just a tool. And like any tool, it requires practice and expertise to get the most out of it. In the end, you, as the writer, remain in control of the content.
Closing Thoughts On AI Content Generator Tools
Imagine the possibilities if you had an AI content generator tool on your team. You can remove writer's block and create articles, content marketing copy, social media content, or e-commerce product descriptions in no time at all with just the push of a button.
You could be that much more productive generating content and for content marketers, have more time to take on another project and bring in more business.
It sounds like a great idea, but how realistic is it?
AI content generators are already being used by many different types of businesses. Some companies employ them for essential workflow functions: customer service, marketing, sales (like landing pages) and so on.
Others go further and use AI tools for actual productive tasks like content writing, updating existing content, and answering customer questions and requests using chatbots (see how to use ChatGPT for blogging here).
An AI content generator tool, uses various algorithms for content writing, usually based on input from a human user who tells the tool what they want the article to say, check out our Scalenut review for an example. Other times, the tool can analyze content and use it as a basis for its article and blog title.
The best part is, you don't need to be a programmer or computer expert to use an AI content generator tool.
They're designed so anyone can pick them up and start using them right away. Plus, they usually come with built-in help and support features to guide you through the process.
Now you might be wondering why anyone would need an AI content generator tool? Just because we can, doesn't mean we should, yeah?
Well, using AI generated content is probably not a good idea if you're looking to win a Pulitzer or break into the New York Times Best Seller list anytime soon (although that could change).
But if you're looking to increase productivity and cut out tedious, time-consuming tasks like article writing or other marketing activities like social media updates, this type of AI software is a great way to go. And giving it a try has zero to very risk or cost since most of these tools offer a free trial.
AI content writing is here - so don’t get left behind! You may also be interested in AI story generators.
And for even more options, be sure to check out our giant list of content writing tools!
Want to learn step-by-step how I built my Niche Site Empire up to a full-time income?
Yes! I Love to Learn
Learn How I Built My Niche Site Empire to a Full-time Income
- How to Pick the Right Keywords at the START, and avoid the losers
- How to Scale and Outsource 90% of the Work, Allowing Your Empire to GROW Without You
- How to Build a Site That Gets REAL TRAFFIC FROM GOOGLE (every. single. day.)
- Subscribe to the Niche Pursuits Newsletter delivered with value 3X per week
My top recommendations