The 7 Best Ad Copy Generator Tools to Maximize Your ROI
When you buy something through one of the links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Crafting ad copy can be an absolute headache! I've spent more hours than I can count scribbling ad copy that can hook, reel in clicks, and drive conversions - it's no cakewalk. So, I decided to curate a killer list of the top ad copy generator tools.
These tools will make your life easier and take the guesswork out of writing ad copy that will get you results.
We're talking everything from free to paid ad copy generators, each with bells and whistles.
Whether you're a seasoned marketer or just starting, there's something on this list for you.
So, buckle up and get ready to discover the best ad copy generators on the market!
TL;DR: Jasper is the top ad copy generator. Simply put, it's the ultimate ad copy generator whose exceptional outputs are often undetected by AI content detectors.
- What is an Ad Copy Generator?
- What to Look For in an Ad Copy Generator?
- 1. Jasper
- 2. Anyword
- 3. Writecream
- 4. Rytr
- Rytr Pros vs. Cons
- 5. Writesonic
- 6. Copysmith
- 7. StoryLab
- Top Ad Copy Generator Final Verdict
What is an Ad Copy Generator?
An AI ad copy generator uses machine learning to create engaging ad copy for various marketing channels.
Marketers should never underestimate the importance of smart copy. Without it, the rest of your marketing won't matter!
As Metric Digital CEO Kevin Simonson says, "Ad copy is the connective tissue between your audience and your product."
Quality ad copy should grab the target audience's attention, build interest in the product or service, and inspire action.
On the other hand, poor ad copy can result in wasted ad spend, low engagement, and a missed opportunity to connect with the target audience.
An ad copy generator is a turbo-charged personal copywriting assistant. It helps you create ads that grab your readers' attention, tap into their wants and beliefs, and draw them toward your product.
What to Look For in an Ad Copy Generator?
Theodore Levitt once said, "Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation is doing new things."
An effective ad copy generator can help marketers achieve both.
When it comes to finding the right ad copy generator, there are several key factors that you need to keep in mind. After all, not all ad copy generators are created equal.
To help you make the best choice for your business, here are four critical criteria that you should look for in an ad copy generator:
- Quality output: The most important thing about an ad copy generator is that it produces high-quality output that accurately represents your brand and speaks to your target audience.
- Templates: Nobody has time to start from scratch whenever you need to create an ad. Look for an ad copy generator that offers a wide variety of templates.
- Integrations: Your ad copy generator needs to play well with other tools in your marketing stack.
- Customizability: It should also allow you to customize and tweak the copy to fit your brand voice and style.
- User-friendliness: You don't want to waste time fiddling with a complicated tool you can't figure out.
Jasper is a powerful AI-driven tool specializing in ad copy creation, offering a wide range of features to generate unique, high-quality ad copy for your brand.
Here are just a few of the most powerful features I've discovered:
- Boss Mode: Command Jasper directly from a long-form content editor like an employee.
- Jasper Chat: Jasper Chat is like having your personal data analyst on call 24/7. Just type in your question, and Jasper will provide an answer in seconds.
- AI Art: It can create stunning ad visuals and graphics to attract attention and drive engagement.
- Surfer SEO Integration: If you're into SEO, you'll love this feature. Jasper integrates with Surfer SEO, one of the most powerful SEO tools on the market.
- Languages: Whether you're operating in English, Spanish, French, or German, Jasper supports 29+ languages.
Jasper Pros vs. Cons
- Saves time and effort in ad copy creation
- Jasper has a generous 10,000 word free trial
- The outputs are excellent and indistinguishable from humans
- You can write in a variety of tones and styles
- Provides a plagiarism checker to ensure content originality
- The generated ad copy may require editing to match your brand's tone and style.
- Sometimes the outputs may repeat themselves.
- Some advanced features may require a subscription to access.
- Credit utilization pricing model
Jasper's pricing plan is affordable, starting at just $59/month for up to 50,000 words - and, even better, we've worked out a special deal where you can get your first 10,000 words for free.
I used Jasper's free offer for my own business, and the results were incredible.
You can read our in-depth Jasper review here.
I was blown away by how quickly Anyword's AI ad copy generator created high-quality content.
- Predictive scoring system: Uses AI and real-world data to grade your copy variations based on their performance and conversion potential, so you can know how well your copy will perform before you even go live.
- Content compliance: You won't have to worry about your ad copy violating platform policies. It is thoroughly tested and marked "Safe" while also undergoing scans of specific Facebook and Google Search ad policies.
- Plentiful templates: You have access to various ad copy templates, in addition to longer-form templates for blog posts, email copy, and social media posts.
- Copy Intelligence Analytics: Connect all of your ad platforms, your website, email, and social channels for insights.
Anyword Pros vs. Cons
- Generate ad copy for Facebook, Google Ads, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Outbrain, and Taboola.
- Multi-lingual support for over 20 languages, including English, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, and Russian.
- Unlimited idea generation.
- The output models keep learning from your feedback.
- Some users report bugs, such as the word count feature within the wizard.
- Anyword may not produce fully polished posts, which is okay, because you can revise. and edit, which gives the copywriter more authorship over the output.
Lastly, Anyword's AI ad copy generator is free to try for seven days, after which users can choose a subscription plan based on their needs. Start your Anyword free trial here. If you want more info, check out our full Anyword review.
Writecream is a powerful AI writing assistant that helps you craft compelling content.
- 30+ tools: Generate digital ads, video & audio content, long-form blogs, and social media content.
- Content personalization: Generate multiple intros to personalize messages. Great for email, LinkedIn, or backlink personalization.
- Generate human-sounding audio in 75 languages.
- ChatGenie is a chatbot with knowledge of events beyond 2021. It's also accessible on mobile apps.
- Writecream Art: Transform ideas into amazing art pieces.
Writecream Pros vs. Cons
- The personalization is very impressive and evokes more emotion in the reader.
- This is an all-in-one tool.
- Very high-quality outputs.
- Some users report that the tool is slow.
- It does run on a credit system.
You can get started with Writecream for free, and they have an unlimited plan for $29/month which is a screaming deal.
Rytr is a cost-effective AI writer that helps you create content for ads, blogs, emails, and more.
- Image generation: Create royalty-free images
- Integrations: Enhanced keyword suggestions with SEMrush integration. A SERP analysis also suggests keyword clusters to you as you write.
- Rytr extensions: Use Rytr across all websites with the Chrome extension. Rytr also has plugins for WordPress and Shopify.
- Native plagiarism detection: Rytr includes a native plagiarism checker powered by Copyscape.
- Supports 30+ languages
Rytr Pros vs. Cons
- Great value for the price and includes a free version for basic tasks
- Has the same AIDA and PAS copywriting frameworks as more expensive AI writers
- It supports certain languages that other tools don't
- There's a clean UI, and the workflow is straightforward
- The keyword research and SERP analysis features make it much easier to optimize your content
- The outputs can sound generic and relatively lower quality.
- You can only use templates to write longer-form content.
- You cannot write with commands as you can in other tools.
- Other AI writers with more funding are rolling out updates much faster than Rytr.
Rytr gives you 10,000 free words per month. Their unlimited plan starts at $29 per month, which is convenient to avoid dealing with credit limitations.
If you're tired of spending hours staring at a blank page, Rytr's got your back with their 10,000 word free offer.
This AI-powered writing assistant delivers high-quality copy in record time.
- Sonic Editor: It's a super-powered content editor to get access to all Writesonic templates
- Templates: 80+ templates for ads, e-commerce, website copy, and more
- Chatsonic: A fantastic chatbot. Unlike other chatbots, they claim it's trained on information beyond 2021. The chatbot has image generation capability. You can also use voice commands.
- Google Search Results: ChatSonic uses Google search results to answer questions when the trained AI model doesn't know the answer.
Writesonic Pros vs. Cons
- Super positive first impression.
- You can create great outputs out of the box, and they improve as you improve your skills.
- They don't overpromise and underdeliver. Writesonic does what it says.
- The outputs are very close to human content compared to the lower-priced tools in the market.
- No real-time or 24/7 support for customers.
- I'd like their content to be more original and accurate.
- Outputs often come out in a passive voice.
I have some good news: you can get 25,000 words with WriteSonic for free.
One thing to remember is that the output quality affects the word count in the pricing model. So if you choose a higher-quality output, you'll get fewer words per dollar. Check out our full WriteSonic review.
Copysmith is the secret weapon of savvy marketers. It's an AI-powered writing assistant that creates a high-converting copy.
- Bulk content generation: Upload a spreadsheet and generate content at scale. Use this feature for FB ads, google ads, social media captions, etc.
- Integrations: You can easily integrate with Google Chrome and Shopify, Frase, Google Docs, Hootsuite, Zapier.
- API: Connect CopySmith to other systems you use with API.
- AI art: Create AI generated images for your ads and landing pages. No more searching every nook and cranny of the internet for the perfect image.
Copysmith Pros Vs. Cons
- Copysmith comes with lots of templates for version.
- AI art helps quickly generate visuals for your ad campaign.
- You can build a full campaign with their campaign builder.
- You can generate an ad, product description, and social media post in one fell swoop.
- Some users report that outputs between campaigns are not unique.
- Credits can expire if you don't use them.
- It's a young company, and the product is still very raw.
CopySmith has a 7-day unlimited word count free trial, and you can get started without a credit card!
StoryLab is an AI-powered content generation tool that helps writers with content ideas, hooks, and outlines.
- PPC and Facebook Ad Copy Generator: StoryLab AI gives you specific templates for PPC and Google ad copy.
- Marketing copy generation: Blend your human Creativity with their AI generators to create something valuable for your audience.
- Social media caption generator: Generate content ideas for an Instagram ad, Twitter, Facebook ad, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Tumblr.
StoryLab Pros Vs. Cons
- It's really good for split testing.
- Submit your primary text ads directly to the PPC or Facebook ad generator, and it will give multiple variations.
- StoryLab has a specific use case for short-form smart copy.
- StoryLab specializes in headline generation.
- Unlimited outputs for $19/month.
- Very basic UI I don't recommend this tool for long-form content.
- This tool is more of an idea or ad text generator rather than something that can create polished outputs.
- The editor is very basic, and you're limited to 13 tones.
While StoryLab is the least functional tool on this list, I've included them because they specialize in short-form content. I recommend moving forward with Jasper over StoryLab.
Top Ad Copy Generator Final Verdict
What sets Jasper apart from other AI writing tools is the quality of its content outputs.
With Jasper AI, you're not just getting generic, cookie-cutter content - you're working in unison with AI to create 100% original content.
I've also found that, with the proper amount of original thought, AI writing detectors don't detect Jasper's outputs.
Google recently clarified its stance on AI content. Google prioritizes high-quality content, regardless of how it's generated.
That said, Google is fickle.
Writing high-quality content with Jasper AI will keep you in Google's good graces if they backtrack.
And the future looks bright for Jasper, too. With their recent $125 million funding round, they're poised to continue improving their product.
So if you're looking for a powerful AI writing tool to help you create amazing content and stay ahead of the curve, I recommend trying Jasper.
Want to learn step-by-step how I built my Niche Site Empire up to a full-time income?
Yes! I Love to Learn
Learn How I Built My Niche Site Empire to a Full-time Income
- How to Pick the Right Keywords at the START, and avoid the losers
- How to Scale and Outsource 90% of the Work, Allowing Your Empire to GROW Without You
- How to Build a Site That Gets REAL TRAFFIC FROM GOOGLE (every. single. day.)
- Subscribe to the Niche Pursuits Newsletter delivered with value 3X per week
My top recommendations