Perhaps like you, I love public case studies. I really enjoy being able to read about the success of others. So that’s the purpose of my post here today; to find MORE case studies to follow!
So in short, I am looking for YOUR response to this question: “What public case studies are you following right now?”
I simply want to know about any interesting niche website projects or other case studies that are being documented by other bloggers right now. In addition, I think we can all help each other find a few more both interesting and motivational examples of successful sites with this little exercise.
I have been sharing my public niche site project right here (for my site bestsurvivalknifeguide.com). I’ve received amazing feedback and support during this case study!
But I’m not the only one sharing great content related to building and ranking websites. Many others are doing the same. To be honest, I don’t always “get out” much…so I only know about a few of them.
Public Projects I am Following
Here are the public case studies from other bloggers that I am aware of and following:
1. Pat Flynn at SmartPassiveIncome.com. Although he hasn’t started his Niche Site Duel 2.0 quite yet, I’m excited to see how it unfolds! He did very well with his first niche site duel right here, and I expect great content this time around as well. Pat has the amazing ability not only to be open and transparent, but also to motivate and inspire others. I highly recommend following along with his project.
2. Steve Scott at SteveScottSite.com. Steve is a great guy always focused on quality. He has started a public case study called, “How to Build and Authority Internet Business“. He has revealed the domain here, and I think he has a great looking site in a niche with a lot of potential. Overall, this is a project that I am keeping my eye on…and I’m rooting for him!
3. Zac Johnson at BloggingTips.com. Zac started this case study a few months ago, and you can read all the posts here. However, I haven’t seen any updates in a couple of months, so perhaps someone needs to ask him for another update :).
4. Tung Tran at CloudLivingJourney.com. Tung is an active commenter on my blog here, and has been following some of my strategies pretty closely for developing his own Amazon niche site. He’s already reached #1 in Google and is having some great success! He reveals his niche site and how he got to the top of Google here.
5. Eric Gati at My4HourWorkWeek.com. Eric started a public “authority” site several months ago. He has shared the domain and the earnings each month from this project. The is a case study still in progress, and I like to check in every once in a while and see how Eric is doing. You can read his latest income report right here.
It’s Time for You to Share!
So, now I’ve shared 5 website case studies that are happening right now. But I know there are SO many more going on right now. That’s why I need your help.
In the comments below answer this question: What public case studies are you following right now?
Leave a comment with the URL of where others can follow along. (I am looking for links to the blogs discussing the project, NOT links to the niche sites).
In addition, SELF PROMOTION IS OKAY! Yep, I said it. If you have a public website case study happening on your blog…feel free to share it in the comments below! This is one of the few times that I will approve URLs in your comments.
Also, please be aware that your comment may take a while to be approved, because many of these will get flagged for spam automatically. So, be patient with me, as it may take me a day or 2 to approve some of these (because I’m traveling Boise, ID for a half marathon this weekend. I’m hoping to set a PR. If you are interested in seeing what my finishing time is, you can follow me on Facebook here, where I’ll post it on May 18th).
Overall, I hope to get a nice list of public case studies to give all of us some interesting weekend (and beyond) reading. I may do an additional post in the future with a more formal list of the top projects/case studies, but for now…leave a comment!