Niche Site Project 1

This page contains a list of all the posts I’ve written about my very first public Niche Sites Project on  This page will be updated as I write posts specifically for the Niche Site Project.

First of all, what is the public niche site project?  Well, for the past couple of years, I’ve shared MANY posts about building niche sites; however, I’ve always kept my own sites private (for various reasons).  However, in early 2013 I finally decided to build a niche site from scratch in front of everyone.

I was quite apprehensive about sharing my site publicly; however, I also knew that if I was reading someone else’s blog, I would want to see EVERYTHING!  So, I am doing my best to take the perspective of YOU the reader, and am providing what I believe you would want to see.

So, overall the purpose is to demonstrate how I do keyword research and build niche sites.  If this in turn helps you understand the process better for your own business, then its been a success!  However, I also had a goal when I started this niche site project to make $500/month from the site I created after 6 months.

How I Built A Niche Site That Makes $2,985 Per Month

NichePursuits Rating

Have You Tried the Fastest and Easiest Way to Add (Monetized) Amazon Images to Your Content?

NichePursuits Rating

AMZ Image makes it extremely fast and easy to add COMPLIANT Amazon product images to your content:

  • Show great looking images directly from the Amazon API to help your visitors make a buying decision.
  • Super simple interface: search for a product, click the image you want, and you’re done!
  • Never “manually” add your affiliate link to your Amazon images. AMZ Image does it automatically.

Start Making More Money from Your Amazon Product Images Today

Get the #1 Amazon Image Inserter Plugin

Want to start a niche site that can bring in $3,000 per month… or more? Here I discuss:

  • The tools you’ll need
  • How to start on a budget
  • Best ways to generate an income fast

Interested? Click here to learn how to start your own income generating niche site.

Start your own niche site today

Read the posts below to get all the details on this project.

Posts about

Niche Site Project 1

View all


Join the conversation

Leave a comment

Thanks for publishing this.
There is a lot of useful information to go thru.

Start reading…….


Md Dalour Faruque Thalukdar (Lawyer)

You have explained a useful articles for us. It’s helpful for us.
We hope that we find more from you.
However would you like to explain from a free themes would we able to earn by affiliates.

Tally erp 9 crack

Great tips, I have been following your advice and finally started to work on my own website – I am wordpress newbie – and it is now finally starting to take shape. I have learnt that it is a marathon not a sprint when it comes to a niche website.


These are great. Thanks for organizing this all in one spot!