Podcast 22: Building an Affiliate Site with Paid Traffic, The Story of ShoeSniper.com with Nick Loper
When you buy something through one of the links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I had the opportunity to interview Nick Loper of SideHustleNation.com a short time ago.
I was excited to interview Nick because he has a great story of how he was able to take a little side business he started and develop it into something full-time. That business was ShoeSniper.com, an affiliate site selling shoes. What's interesting about his strategy, is that almost all of the traffic is paid traffic…mostly from Google Adwords.
So, in this episode of the Niche Pursuits podcast, I let Nick tell his story of why he got involved in the shoe business, how much the site was earning at its peak, some of the challenges that he's come across along the way, and what he is working on lately.
What's Covered in the Podcast?
During the course of our interview, we covered a number of topics and questions; including:
- How an internship introduced Nick to online shoe sales
- The early days of Paid traffic – linking directly to merchants
- Why Nick shut down his old shoe website and started fresh with a new domain.
- The story behind ShoeSniper.com
- Getting kicked out of Google Adwords the day after quitting his full-time job (ouch!).
- How he was able to build ShoeSniper.com to a $10k per month business at its peak.
- Is buying traffic still a viable option for affiliates?
- Nick's newest project: SideHustleNation.com
Listen to the Podcast Here
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider leaving a review right here on my iTunes page!
Want to learn step-by-step how I built my Niche Site Empire up to a full-time income?
Yes! I Love to Learn
Learn How I Built My Niche Site Empire to a Full-time Income
- How to Pick the Right Keywords at the START, and avoid the losers
- How to Scale and Outsource 90% of the Work, Allowing Your Empire to GROW Without You
- Avoid having your Adsense Account BANNED (Like I did, but got it back)
My top recommendations