Marketplace Superheroes Review: Can It Help You Succeed With Amazon FBA?
When you buy something through one of the links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Are you an Amazon FBA business owner looking to take your success to the next level? Have you heard of Marketplace Superheroes but aren't sure what it is or how it can help?
The Marketplace Superheroes (MPSH) online course was created to provide FBA sellers with access to actionable advice and strategic guidance on building a successful Amazon business.
But is Marketplace Superheroes any good? And can it help you on your path to a successful online business?
MPSH can definitely help you avoid the pitfalls of Amazon FBA. So check out our Marketplace Superheroes review to find out what it offers and how it can help you to become an Amazon FBA superhero.
Check out Marketplace Superheroes.
Marketplace Superheroes is an online course that teaches users how to be successful on Amazon FBA. It offers comprehensive content, step-by-step screen recordings, and lifetime access to the course materials. The initial investment required to start with the methodology is quite high, which can be a barrier to those with limited financial resources. Try Marketplace Superheroes right here!
- Highly rated Amazon FBA course
- Excellent value and dedicated support
- Comprehensive content to get you up to speed quickly
- Step-by-step screen recordings for greater proficiency with Amazon FBA
- Lifetime access to the course materials
- 30-day money-back guarantee for peace of mind
- The content can be difficult to navigate and understand for some students
- Videos tend to be repetitive and lack engaging visuals
- Lacking in supplemental materials for future reference
- Requires a large initial investment, with no budget estimation provided
- Very few visual aids or diagrams are used to explain concepts
- Is Marketplace Superheroes Legit? (TL;DR)
- Who is Marketplace Superheroes For?
- What’s Included In The Course
- Pros and Cons of Marketplace Superheroes
- What Are Marketplace Superheroes Customers Saying?
- Marketplace Superheroes Alternatives
- Can Marketplace Superheroes Help You Create a Successful Amazon FBA Business?
Is Marketplace Superheroes Legit? (TL;DR)
The Marketplace Superheroes program (MPSH) is an incredibly helpful resource for business owners created by business partner entrepreneurs Stephen Somers and Robert Rickey.
The two have decades of experience selling online in the e-commerce market, having built successful Amazon businesses from scratch.
They created MPSH to help other entrepreneurs build profitable, successful Amazon FBA business empires.
Marketplace Superheroes is an Amazon FBA course with awesome content and great support.
It offers lifetime access to over-the-shoulder screen recordings, detailed training videos, and step-by-step tutorials to help students become successful Amazon FBA sellers with their own online businesses.
However, the amount of content in Marketplace Superheroes can be overwhelming, videos consist of the course creators reading from slideshows, and there is a lack of supplemental material.
It requires an initial investment of $1500 to $3000 and could benefit from more visuals to help explain concepts and calculations.
Reviews are positive, making it worth looking into if you’re serious about starting your own Amazon FBA business. The course has a 30-day money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied.
So if you're interested in making money selling products online, let's review this popular Amazon FBA training in more detail...
Check out Marketplace Superheroes.
Who is Marketplace Superheroes For?
Marketplace Superheroes is perfect for any FBA seller looking to take their business to the next level. Whether you are just starting out or have been in the game for a while, there’s something here for everyone, from complete novices to advanced Amazon sellers.
You don’t need prior knowledge of Amazon FBA . The course will provide you with the knowledge and resources you need to succeed.
The Marketplace Superheroes program’s easy-to-follow training courses, step-by-step tutorials, and personalized coaching will equip you with the tools and skills needed to become a successful Amazon seller.
Find out how Spencer went from $0 to over $4,399 in sales on Amazon FBA in 30 days.
What’s Included In The Course
Through in-depth training and expert coaching, the Marketplace Superheroes Amazon business training program takes even the most experienced seller out of their comfort zone, allowing them to explore disruptive new strategies that require commitment but deliver massive rewards! Let's dive in...
Main MPSH Ignite Course
The Marketplace Superheroes Ignite program is structured into three distinct phases, allowing participants to learn all the essential steps of the FBA business model.
- Embark covers the product research process and shows how to validate your product idea
- Evolve dives deeper into importing and the logistics process
- Expand concentrates on making those initial sales as well as international expansion of your operations to become a global Amazon business
Each phase of the Marketplace Superheroes course consists of modules, sections, videos, and assessments. Videos range from screen recordings to narrated PowerPoints.
There are also quizzes and action steps to test knowledge along the way.
Together, these elements help Marketplace Superheroes students organize their learning and gain a firm grasp of the MPSH Ignite program material before moving on.
The MPSH Ignite program ensures its clients' success with its Ultimate No Brainer Guarantee.
If a product isn't shifting after six months in stock, as long as the program is followed thoroughly, MPSH will collaborate with the student to get the product selling!
This is an effective way to maximize the value of Marketplace Superheroes Ignite and ensure success in e-commerce.
Ignite's bonus content is the perfect complement to its foundational phases. You can take what you already know and enhance it with these extra Marketplace Superheroes mini-courses.
From Superhero Legal 2.0, which provides insight into the legal side of the business, to Superhero Informer, which notifies you when new Youtube videos become available, there are plenty of ways to take your knowledge even further.
Other bonuses include:
- Superhero Referrals which teaches you how to earn referral commissions
- Superhero PPC which offers advanced training in pay-per-click ads
- 100 Products in 7 Days which provides shortcuts for product research
These are all worth their weight in gold.
Finally, additional MPSH bonuses are added in occasionally as the gravy on top of this already delicious dinner.
Ecosystem Research Tool Suite
In addition to the Ignite Course, Marketplace Superheroes also includes the EcoSystem Research Tool Suite.
The EcoSystem is a suite of MPSH software applications for Amazon sellers that simplifies many aspects of your business. It offers lifetime access to these tools worth hundreds of dollars.
Some of the main apps included in the EcoSystem are:
- A research app where you can store and sort through all the products you're looking into
- A communicator app to keep all your conversations with suppliers in one place
- A profit calculator app to instantly view the profitability of a product idea
- A purchase order app to make purchase orders quickly and efficiently
- And finally, the Superhero freight app, which manages freight forwarding, importing, and storage
This software suite is designed to turn your business into an efficient operation.
Facebook Mastermind Group
Marketplace Superheroes also offers a Mastermind Facebook group that serves as a community for like-minded entrepreneurs. Facebook groups are a great way to stay connected and ensure your business is constantly improving.
The Mastermind Facebook Group associated with MPSH is impressive. There are currently over 8,800 members, and the group is fairly active, with three new posts today and 74 in the last month.
Questions asked on the platform get answered quickly and often by experienced coaches on the Marketplace Superheroes team and successful students.
Reviews of MPSH are overwhelmingly positive, and the group is quite supportive of one another. That said, some Facebook group members have reported that the admins delete negative comments and censor the content, which might be something to keep in mind.
The support offered through MPSH is comprehensive and designed to ensure success. First, you get access to the Facebook group where members can share advice and offer assistance.
You also receive a free one-on-one onboarding call with a success coach who will answer any questions you have, help set up your business entity and banking, and provide guidance.
Every week the group hosts 'Win Your Wednesday' calls that cover different topics, discuss trends, and share new strategies and opportunities.
Monthly Origin Experience calls are a great way to get help from a panel of success coaches, and if you're still stuck, there is always the option for a private coaching call with no limits.
With all the support available, there's no reason to feel lost.
Pros and Cons of Marketplace Superheroes
- One of the highest-rated Amazon FBA courses
- Excellent value and great support
- Awesome content
- Over-the-shoulder screen recordings offer a great way to get proficient with Amazon FBA
- Lifetimes access to the course
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- The amount of content can be overwhelming
- Videos consist of them reading from slideshows, which can be dull
- Lack of supplemental material that can be downloaded for future reference
- Requires an initial investment of $1500 to $3000
- Could benefit from more visuals to help explain concepts and calculations
- No budget estimation is provided to help students figure out their investment amount
What Are Marketplace Superheroes Customers Saying?
Before you take a chance on any Amazon FBA course, it's important to check out the reviews. It's not just your hard-earned cash you're parting with; your time is also at stake.
Fortunately, there are plenty of Marketplace Superheroes success stories from customers who have experienced the Amazon FBA course for themselves.
On EbizFacts, the course has a rating of 3.1 stars and several honest Marketplace Superheroes reviews.
Marketplace Superheroes Alternatives
If you're not sold on Marketplace Superheros, here are some alternative Amazon FBA courses to look into.
Amazing Selling Machine
Amazing Selling Machine is another popular Amazon FBA training program option to help aspiring entrepreneurs reach their online business goals. This course has 30,000 students in 120 countries worldwide.
Proven Amazon Course
Proven Amazon Course is one of the world's most established Amazon seller training courses, having served over 10,000 students since its launch in 2012.
Of course, it's also possible to get stuck in without a course; check out this Amazon FBA success story.
Can Marketplace Superheroes Help You Create a Successful Amazon FBA Business?
So is Marketplace Superheroes worth it?
All in all, Marketplace Superheroes is one of the best Amazon FBA course options and is worth looking into if you’re serious about starting your own Amazon FBA business. Lifetime access to the MPSH software tools alone makes the Marketplace Superheroes cost worth the money to Amazon sellers.
As a part of the Marketplace Superheroes training program, you'll have lifetime access to detailed Amazon FBA training and step-by-step tutorials. These make it easy to understand complicated topics like keyword research, inventory management, how to manage international expansion so you can start to sell globally, and more.
With the right mindset and dedication, the resources available through MPSH can help you understand the Amazon FBA business model, get your business set up, and help you become a successful Amazon FBA seller.
Ultimately, Marketplace Superheroes Amazon training is here to help you make money online and become the hero of your own Amazon business story. Good luck on your journey!
Want to learn step-by-step how I built my Niche Site Empire up to a full-time income?
Yes! I Love to Learn
Learn How I Built My Niche Site Empire to a Full-time Income
- How to Pick the Right Keywords at the START, and avoid the losers
- How to Scale and Outsource 90% of the Work, Allowing Your Empire to GROW Without You
- How to Build a Site That Gets REAL TRAFFIC FROM GOOGLE (every. single. day.)
My top recommendations