I had the pleasure of interviewing Justin Cooke of EmpireFlippers.com just a few days ago. I’m sure you already know about Justin and Joe, as they are pretty popular guys!
In fact, I had both of them on episode 3 of my podcast back in April 2012! So, its been almost 2 years ago since I interviewed them. I wanted to catch up on what has changed, and what their business plans are for the future.
During our interview in 2012, we talked a lot about their process for building out thousands of niche adsense sites and how they were selling some of those sites as well. However, quite a bit has changed, including a domain and brand name change; along with quite a bit more.
The Podcast Interview
Here are some of the topics that we covered in our interview:
- What has changed since our last podcast?
- How Justin and Joe discovered an active audience looking to buy sites
- Why they changed from the AdsenseFlippers.com to the EmpireFlippers.com
- Mistakes made during the re-branding process
- How their audience asking for something has shaped their business.
- How they sell nearly 95% of all the sites they list for sale.
- A limited project with potential: the EmpireFlippers.com “Niche Sites From Scratch” service.
- Big plans to grow the brokerage side of their business, and how.
- Justin shares advice for those looking to buy sites.
- Some due diligence tips for analyzing existing sites
- How the Empire Flippers support the Niche Site Building community
- The opportunity that others have to build a Mastermind Group in the Niche Site community
Overall, we had a great discussion and I hope you enjoy the show!
How I Built A Niche Site That Makes $2,985 Per Month
Want to start a niche site that can bring in $3,000 per month… or more? Here I discuss:
- The tools you’ll need
- How to start on a budget
- Best ways to generate an income fast
If you have any comments or questions, please leave your thoughts below!
Listen to the Podcast Here
Listen below, or subscribe on iTunes to the Niche Pursuits podcast here.