Podcast 60: How I Made $4,399 Selling a Physical Product on Amazon in Just 30 Days
When you buy something through one of the links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Today, Perrin and I get behind the microphone and discuss how to start and grow your own business through Amazon’s FBA program. Much of this podcast is a recap of what I covered in my last blog post right here (if you prefer to read).
This is a very real business, which I hope to scale and see monthly earnings quadruple. The potential rewards are, in my opinion, much greater than a niche website.
In this podcast, we discuss some of the particulars that go into starting an FBA business:
- The importance of finding a unique product to sell
- How to find a manufacturer for your product (using Alibaba.com)
- Getting your item manufactured and shipped
- Basic promotional ideas to generate sales and interest in what you’re selling
- Why it’s a good idea to build a niche site around an Amazon product
We also delve into three reasons behind what makes a product sell.
I will be expanding my FBA product line in the coming months. Perrin and I hope you find some useful information that you can apply in your own business.
Also, if you found this podcast at all informative, or you would simply like to give me a “thumbs up” for the Niche Pursuits podcast in general, please leave a rating on iTunes right here.
If you have any additional questions or thoughts, please leave a comment below. Thanks!
Want to learn step-by-step how I built my Niche Site Empire up to a full-time income?
Yes! I Love to Learn
Learn How I Built My Niche Site Empire to a Full-time Income
- How to Pick the Right Keywords at the START, and avoid the losers
- How to Scale and Outsource 90% of the Work, Allowing Your Empire to GROW Without You
- Avoid having your Adsense Account BANNED (Like I did, but got it back)
My top recommendations