Today, Perrin and I get behind the microphone and discuss how to start and grow your own business through Amazon’s FBA program. Much of this podcast is a recap of what I covered in my last blog post right here (if you prefer to read).
This is a very real business, which I hope to scale and see monthly earnings quadruple. The potential rewards are, in my opinion, much greater than a niche website.
In this podcast, we discuss some of the particulars that go into starting an FBA business:
- The importance of finding a unique product to sell
- How to find a manufacturer for your product (using Alibaba.com)
- Getting your item manufactured and shipped
- Basic promotional ideas to generate sales and interest in what you’re selling
- Why it’s a good idea to build a niche site around an Amazon product
We also delve into three reasons behind what makes a product sell.
BLITZ DEAL: 20% Off All Bulk Content
A complete end-to-end content marketing solution.
- Only the BEST Native English Writers
- The Most Thorough Quality Control Process Possible
- Advanced Keyword Research
- Create Content that will Generate Traffic and Leads
Get Your Entire Content Marketing Strategy, Content Creation and Publishing Done at the Best Price of the Year (20% OFF)!
I will be expanding my FBA product line in the coming months. Perrin and I hope you find some useful information that you can apply in your own business.
Also, if you found this podcast at all informative, or you would simply like to give me a “thumbs up” for the Niche Pursuits podcast in general, please leave a rating on iTunes right here.
If you have any additional questions or thoughts, please leave a comment below. Thanks!