Today, Perrin and I get behind the microphone and discuss how to start and grow your own business through Amazon’s FBA program. Much of this podcast is a recap of what I covered in my last blog post right here (if you prefer to read).
This is a very real business, which I hope to scale and see monthly earnings quadruple. The potential rewards are, in my opinion, much greater than a niche website.
I've been selling products on Amazon since 2014.
Want to know the research tool I've been using since I've started (and still use today)? Get my latest tips and how to guide for using this tool.See the Full Jungle Scout Review
In this podcast, we discuss some of the particulars that go into starting an FBA business:
- The importance of finding a unique product to sell
- How to find a manufacturer for your product (using Alibaba.com)
- Getting your item manufactured and shipped
- Basic promotional ideas to generate sales and interest in what you’re selling
- Why it’s a good idea to build a niche site around an Amazon product
We also delve into three reasons behind what makes a product sell.
I will be expanding my FBA product line in the coming months. Perrin and I hope you find some useful information that you can apply in your own business.
Want To Build Smart & Relevant Internal Links...Quickly?
Link Whisper makes it simple to boost your site’s authority in the eyes of Google. You can use Link Whisper to:
- Bring out your orphaned content that isn’t ranking
- Create smart, relevant, and fast internal links
- Simple yet effective internal links reporting: what has lots of links and what pages need more links?
How I Built A Niche Site That Makes $2,985 Per Month
Want to start a niche site that can bring in $3,000 per month… or more? Here I discuss:
- The tools you’ll need
- How to start on a budget
- Best ways to generate an income fast
Also, if you found this podcast at all informative, or you would simply like to give me a “thumbs up” for the Niche Pursuits podcast in general, please leave a rating on iTunes right here.
If you have any additional questions or thoughts, please leave a comment below. Thanks!