Today, Perrin and I get behind the microphone and discuss how to start and grow your own business through Amazon’s FBA program. Much of this podcast is a recap of what I covered in my last blog post right here (if you prefer to read).
This is a very real business, which I hope to scale and see monthly earnings quadruple. The potential rewards are, in my opinion, much greater than a niche website.
I've been selling products on Amazon since 2014.
Want to know the research tool I've been using since I've started (and still use today)? Get my latest tips and how to guide for using this tool.See the Full Jungle Scout Review
In this podcast, we discuss some of the particulars that go into starting an FBA business:
BLITZ DEAL: 50% Off MoneyLab Pro - Annual Plan Only
Courses, Tools, and Community to Make Money on the Internet:
- YouTube for Bloggers: Learn how to make money with a YouTube channel
- SEO For Bloggers: Learn how to get traffic from Google in 12 months or less without building backlinks!
- Asana For Bloggers: Get organized and better at managing your blog.
- PageSpeed for Bloggers: Optimize your WordPress blog to load in under 1 second.
- Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers: Find out everything MoneyLab has to know about making money with affiliate marketing.
- Carbonate WordPress Theme: The WordPress theme MoneyLab uses for all their websites.
- The importance of finding a unique product to sell
- How to find a manufacturer for your product (using Alibaba.com)
- Getting your item manufactured and shipped
- Basic promotional ideas to generate sales and interest in what you’re selling
- Why it’s a good idea to build a niche site around an Amazon product
We also delve into three reasons behind what makes a product sell.
I will be expanding my FBA product line in the coming months. Perrin and I hope you find some useful information that you can apply in your own business.
Also, if you found this podcast at all informative, or you would simply like to give me a “thumbs up” for the Niche Pursuits podcast in general, please leave a rating on iTunes right here.
If you have any additional questions or thoughts, please leave a comment below. Thanks!