29 Find Your Tribe Quotes to Inspire You
When you buy something through one of the links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looking for your tribe and want some inspiration?
These find your tribe quotes will give you the push you need to put yourself out there and help you find those people who speak your language.
Whether in business or personal life, having the right people around us is part of living a healthy and fulfilling life.
Remember, your tribe is also out there looking for you.
Save these quotes on your phone, share them on social media, and hang them on your wall. It will be the driving force to form a thriving community.
Who Are Your Tribe?
In the popular book Tribes, Seth Godin suggests that for the first time in human history, everyone has the opportunity to start a movement.
“To bring together a tribe of like-minded people and do amazing things.”
In the book, Godin explains a tribe is a group of people connected to:
- Each other
- A leader
- And a shared purpose or goal
In business, your tribe buys your products and will even promote them for you, helping you grow your business, so that you can continue leading them.
Finding Your Tribe
If you’re an entrepreneur searching for your tribe of loyal customers, then the best way to find them is through marketing.
Growing a following online has never been easier. You can implement organic strategies or run paid ads on social media.
When you focus on providing value to your audience because you genuinely want to help them succeed, your tribe will show up for you to lead them.
If the tribe you’re looking for are the group of friends who speak your language, support your dreams, and inspire you as much as you inspire them, building an online community through marketing is the way forward.
Even if your intentions aren’t to make money, finding your tribe through online communities and marketing techniques will be of great help.
Jeff Goins says that, “Finding your tribe may be the hardest thing you do”, because you’re probably looking in the wrong places or because they are already right in front of your nose.
Either way, refreshing your mind with these wise and profound quotes will drive you toward finding your tribe, one way or another.
29 Find Your Tribe Quotes Will Inspire You To Find Them
Whether you’re in search of your 1000 true fans in business or looking for your tribe of close friends, these quotes about finding your tribe will inspire you to never give up.
1. "A tribe is a group of people connected to one another, connected to a leader, and connected to an idea. For millions of years, human beings have been part of one tribe or another. A group needs only two things to be a tribe: a shared interest and a way to communicate." - Seth Godin
2. "Let us all be the leaders we wish we had." - Simon Sinek
3. "I start with the premise that the function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers." - Ralph Nader
4. "If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together." - African Proverb
5. We are the sum of all people we have ever met; you change the tribe and the tribe changes you.Dirk Wittenborn
6. "Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city." - George Burns
7. "Great leaders don’t water down their message in order to make the tribe a bit bigger. Instead, they realize that a motivated, connected tribe in the midst of a movement is far more powerful than a larger group could ever be." - Seth Godin.
8. "When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of “Me too!” be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe." - A.J. Downey
9. “You’re the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” – Jim Rohn
10. "It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent." - Madeleine Albright
11. "There is no power for change greater than a community discovering what it cares about." - Margaret J. Wheatley
12. "A great person attracts great people and knows how to hold them together." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
13. "A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way."John C. Maxwell
14. "Walt Disney told his crew to ‘build the castle first’ when constructing Disney World, knowing that vision would continue to serve as motivation throughout the project. Oftentimes when people fail to achieve what they want in life, it’s because their vision isn’t strong enough." - Gail Blanke.
15. "Find Your Tribe. You know, the ones that make you feel the most YOU. The ones that Lift you up and help you Remember who You Really Are. The ones that remind you that a blip in the road is just that, a blip. They are the ones that, when you walk out of a room, they make you feel like a better person than when you walked in. They are the ones that, even if you don’t see them face to face as often as you’d like, You See them Heart to Heart. You know that kind of tribe? Who’s your tribe?" - Jennifer Pastiloff
16. "There is immense power when a group of people with similar interests gets together to work toward the same goals." - Idowu Koyenikan
17. "Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one." - Jane Howard
18. “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” – Mother Teresa
19. "Marilyn Monroe was a Carefree Scamp, and she often felt like she didn’t belong, as if she’d somehow landed on the Wrong Planet. Clearly she wouldn’t phrase it that way, but throughout her life she was searching for members of her own tribe." - Karl Wiggins
20. "Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights and our comfort when we occasionally falter." - Brad Henry
21. "Some people will hear you louder in silence. Those are your tribe - they’ll get you through the tough days and give you something to laugh about on the ride." - Nikki Rowe
22. "I define connection as the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship." - Brené Brown
23. "Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher. - Oprah Winfrey.
24. "Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
25. "What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously. But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut
26. "Leaders think and talk about the solutions. Followers think and talk about the problems." - Brian Tracy
27. "Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others." - Jack Welch
28. "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." - Mahatma Gandhi
29. "And it turns out that tribes, not money, not factories, that can change our world, that can change politics, that can align large numbers of people. Not because you force them to do something against their will. But because they wanted to connect." - Seth Godin.
Find Your Tribe Quotes - Conclusion
These find your tribe quotes are all about forming a community, an audience for your business, or a group of friends who just get you.
You can use them to keep yourself motivated towards finding success and the people who can help you get there.
You might also like our post titled, 21 Leadership Qualities That Make an Exceptional Leader.
Want to learn step-by-step how I built my Niche Site Empire up to a full-time income?
Yes! I Love to Learn
Learn How I Built My Niche Site Empire to a Full-time Income
- How to Pick the Right Keywords at the START, and avoid the losers
- How to Scale and Outsource 90% of the Work, Allowing Your Empire to GROW Without You
- How to Build a Site That Gets REAL TRAFFIC FROM GOOGLE (every. single. day.)
- Subscribe to the Niche Pursuits Newsletter delivered with value 3X per week
My top recommendations