The 7 Best Schema Markup Generator Tools For Optimizing Your Site
When you buy something through one of the links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We know how important it is to optimize your website for search engines. One of the best ways to do this is by using schema markup tools.
Schema markup helps your content stand out and rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs).
But creating the right kind of schema code can be a challenge. So what's the best Schema markup generator to help search engines understand your content?
Here's a list of the 7 simple, affordable, effective, and best schema markup generator tools available today.
Whether you’re just getting started or are an experienced SEO pro, these tools will ensure your site reaps all the rewards from the proper use of schema markup.
- 7 Best Schema Markup Generator Tools
- How the Best Schema Markup Generator Tools Boost Sites
- The Bottom Line: 7 Best Schema Markup Generator Tools
7 Best Schema Markup Generator Tools
The following seven tools are the best schema markup generators currently available. Make sure to review each one carefully to see which works best for your specific optimization needs.
1. Rank Math
Rank Math is an SEO plugin for WordPress that gives a complete solution for all your SEO query input.
Whether you are a beginner or an advanced website developer, Rank Math is considered by many to be the best scheme markup generator (check out our comparison of Rank Math vs Yoast SEO here). The tool provides expert suggestions to make your website stand out from the crowd with its SEO-friendly design and advanced structured data generator.
Rank Math provides the following features to aid in designing your perfect structured data:
- Choose from the 20+ schema types to create rich snippets: Review schema, Article, Service, Person, Video, Job Posting, FAQ, How-to, Recipe, Local Business Schema
- Import schema markup from other websites: Beat your competitors by importing pre-made schemas and editing them to suit your preferences
- Schema markup validation: Check your schema's validity by matching it against Google's Rich Results validation tool
- Custom schema builder: Create custom, multiple, or sophisticated schemas without any prior programming schema knowledge
- Create schema templates: Control where you would like schema to display on your website
Rank Math provides 3 paid plans to users to up their SEO game.
All plans include the Schema Generator with Pro Plan starting at $59/year.
Read our comprehensive review to learn more about Rank Math Pro and if it's worth it for you.
2. Schema Pro
Trusted by over 174,000 websites worldwide, Schema Pro is the perfect plugin to add schema markup to your website and generate higher website traffic.
You can use the plugin to add a structured markup in just 3 steps:
- Choose a schema type: Select from 13 different options of schema that include article, book, service, recipe, and product schema markup
- Choose the web pages or post where you'd like to implement the schema
- Configure your schema to suit your needs
The easy-to-use schema markup is perfect for beginners and doesn't require users to be coding experts.
Schema Pro can automate your schema process throughout the website or you can monitor where and when you want it to appear.
Other significant features found on Schema Pro include:
- Boost on-page SEO with Yoast SEO: Use the two plugins hand in hand to generate better SEO results
- Automate schema markup process: Automatically implement schema markup throughout the website and save time
- Custom field mapping: Overwrite on default structured data fields without worrying about messing up the code
- JSON LD markup support: Increase reliability by being in line with Google's structured data testing tool
- Quality feedback and support: Choose the right schema for your website with expert advice from the Schema Pro team.
Schema Pro offers a 14-day money-back guarantee with the option to switch plans or cancel the account anytime.
The Schema Pro plan sells at $67/year and is perfect for you if you have a single website to take care of. However, if you want access to a complete set of features, you can opt for the Growth Bundle at $187/year.
SearchBloom is another great schema markup generator tool that helps Google better analyze your site through JSON LD and Microdata markups.
You can select from 12 different schema type options offered by SearchBloom, including website, article, product, and FAQ page schema. Using schema will help to create structured data for your website in a matter of seconds and assist search engines in providing better information to the end user.
Once you have filled in the required fields, click the validate button to approve your schema markup in the Google Search Central structured data tool.
SearchBloom is a free structured data generator tool.
4. Webcode.tools Schema Markup Generator
Webcode.tools is another greatly designed schema markup generator. It aims to provide a better SEO experience to its users by focusing on generating a rich results in Google search results.
Website developers can choose from 13 different schema types, add in the relevant information and generate a meaningful JSON LD markup.
You can then copy the JSON LD structured data and add it to the relevant section of your website.
Webcode.tools is a free schema markup generator tool.
5. Google’s Structured Data Markup Helper and Data Highlighter
Want to learn how to rank in Google? This tool is the perfect support system for working your way toward the top SERP results. Google is the most powerful search engine operating globally. Therefore, it knows what schema markup to apply to generate rich snippets from your website.
It offers two schema markup generators to improve your search result:
Structured Data Markup Helper
Structured Data Markup Helper is a markup generator tool that helps the website rank higher in Google searches by adding different types of schema markup to your website.
It lets you tag the pertinent parts of your website, after which Google generates the appropriate schema markup.
To start, select the structured data type and type the URL you wish to create the markup for. Once done, select the output or copy the code to your website.
You can then enjoy your website in an organized and structured format that attracts more audience and improves your click-through rate.
Data Highlighter is another convenient schema generator tool provided by Google.
This feature is only available to developers with websites listed under Google Search Console. You can then easily find the tool and start tagging structured data with your mouse.
What's interesting to note is that Google plays a significant role in this process. It automatically tags data it finds similar across the website saving time.
Thereby with Data Highlighter, you can complete schema markup on your site on a large scale.
Google's structured data markup tools are completely free to use. You need to add more effort, but the results are worth it.
6. RankRanger Schema Markup Generator
RankRanger is a structured markup tool created by the Similarweb agency. It is a complete SEO software that provides insights into marketing campaigns, on-site SEO, off-site SEO, and technical SEO.
RankRanger provides a wide variety of schema types to choose from. Start with choosing the desired schema, fill in the desired information, and let RankRanger generate your website's JSON LD structured data. The software gives the option of validating and testing schema to check how well your website is performing in Google's Rich Results Test.
RankRanger is a paid tool that provides SEO plans for small to large enterprises. However, you can use the structured data markup generator for absolutely free.
7. Schema Markup Generator by Merkle
Merkle is a global data-driven company that aims to provide brands with solutions to deliver the best-differentiated customer experience. Apart from the various SEO tools, it offers a Schema Markup Generator where you can choose from 13 different schema types.
Just add in the relevant information to generate the JSON LD Markup and add it to your website. The Schema Markups tool by Merkle gives the option to test the generated markup with Structured Data Testing Tool and Rich Results Test.
Schema Markup Generator is a completely free tool offered by Merkle.
How the Best Schema Markup Generator Tools Boost Sites
Search engine bots want to provide users with the best possible piece of information they can find on the internet. Many factors, including the efficient use of primary and secondary keywords, help the search engines classify information as relevant.
To further aid bots in analyzing your website content, you can use schema markups to help search engines extract the true intent behind your content.
Adding contextual information according to the relevant schema types can provide the following benefits:
- Enhances SEO: You can increase your site's SERP position and differentiate your web pages from competitors.
- Provides knowledge graph: Add depth to different structured data sources and facilitate their integration
- Targets rich results snippets: Search engines can better analyze your information and present them as rich results snippets in search results
- Increases click-through rate: Schema markup generators improve user experience through star ratings and rich results snippets. It increases website traffic and helps in staying ahead of the competition
The Bottom Line: 7 Best Schema Markup Generator Tools
To sum things up, schema markup generator tools are a great resource for both beginner and experienced SEO professionals to get rich snippets.
These tools offer an efficient and effective way to add structured data to your website, which can significantly improve your online search visibility and overall user experience.
By making it easier for search engines understand your website's content, you can increase your chances of ranking higher in search results and ultimately drive more traffic to your website.
So if you're looking for a comprehensive solution to take your site to the next level, one of the best schema markup generator tools on this list is definitely worth exploring.
Want to learn step-by-step how I built my Niche Site Empire up to a full-time income?
Yes! I Love to Learn
Learn How I Built My Niche Site Empire to a Full-time Income
- How to Pick the Right Keywords at the START, and avoid the losers
- How to Scale and Outsource 90% of the Work, Allowing Your Empire to GROW Without You
- How to Build a Site That Gets REAL TRAFFIC FROM GOOGLE (every. single. day.)
- Subscribe to the Niche Pursuits Newsletter delivered with value 3X per week
My top recommendations