If you haven’t had a chance to read that blog post yet, I highly recommend that you do so here.
These blog posts are part of a 5 part series that I’m doing on how to bootstrap a software business. You can read part one of the series right here.
Because I’ve actually been involved in a couple of different software projects, and I highly successful one (Long Tail Pro), I think sharing some of the Long Tail Pro story along the way makes sense as I teach these principles.
FREE DA40+ Backlink with DA50+ order!
High-quality Guest Post and Backlink Services!
- You Approve the Domains
- 1k – 100k+ Publisher’s Traffic
- NO PBN or LINK-FARM. All our guest-post plans guarantee 5,000+ organic publisher’s traffic except for DA20 and DA30.
- Relevant Sites, in-content Links
- 1,000+ Words Quality Content
In a nutshell, Perrin and I discuss on this episode:
- Budget needed to bootstrap a software business
- How I hired my first developer for Long Tail Pro for just $2,500
- How miscommunication lead to one of the worst dilemmas I’ve ever dealt with in my business.
- How my developer held me hostage with some source code
- How I found my next great developer
- Strategies to weed out the bad and find the good developers
- The importance of discussing deliverables before the project starts
- Advantages and disadvantages of having a tech partner
- Additional tips for boostrapping
Overall, I hope you enjoy this episode of the Niche Pursuits podcast!