As you may know, I recently published a blog post sharing my recent success on Amazon.
Today, Perrin and I sit down and have a more in-depth discussion on the subject. The overall content is very similar to my last blog post where I share the fact that my new Amazon FBA business just clocked in at $40,639 in sales.
I've been selling products on Amazon since 2014.
Want to know the research tool I've been using since I've started (and still use today)? Get my latest tips and how to guide for using this tool.See the Full Jungle Scout Review
However, with the podcast we are able to cover quite a bit more ground as we discuss the different nuances of what has gone well and what we can do to grow this business.
Specifically in the podcast today we cover:
- The revenue and profits of my FBA business
- Profit margins for each product
- Growth potential (increase sales of existing products, sell new products)
- My expectations for a big holiday season
- New products in the works
- Inventory management and problems keeping stock
- Lessons learned
- Amazon keywords
- Our website related to our Amazon products
- Plans going forward
Overall, I hope you'll have a chance to listen to the podcast!
As always, feel free to continue the discussion below in the comments.