Joe Valley’s Strategies and Advice After Brokering Over $100 Million of Online Businesses
When you buy something through one of the links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Today's guest on the Niche Pursuits podcast is Joe Valley, the author of the newly released book ‘The Exitpreneur's Playbook.'
Joe is a business broker and partner at Quiet Light Brokerage. He has been around the online business space since 1997, and on the podcast, he shares the wisdom and knowledge he has learned over the years from selling numerous businesses.
The chat focuses on the central topics of his new book, which helps people who want to sell their online business. He makes some interesting points and offers valuable advice for those wishing to sell their business right now and even those who aren't thinking of selling their business just yet.
Joe talks about selling your business from the beginning rather than when you want to sell and offers advice for getting prepared and ready to make the process smoother.
He shares the five steps for maximizing value and provides strategies for mitigating risk. He believes the steps are crucial for making a sale, multiplying the business market value, and selling your business.
Some of the other things discussed on the podcast include:
- Goal making and what he believes should be the main priority
- Making your business attractive
- Business strategies, you can start today.
- The number of businesses he has brokered to reach over 100 million dollars in transactions
- Understanding the multiple of discretionary earnings
- Shifting your mindset to get maximum value for your business
- The increase in value (multiples) for selling your website
- FBA Aggregators
- Profit and Loss (P&L) statements
- Plus much more
Links And Resources Mentioned In The Podcast:
Watch the full interview:
Want to learn step-by-step how I built my Niche Site Empire up to a full-time income?
Yes! I Love to Learn
Learn How I Built My Niche Site Empire to a Full-time Income
- How to Pick the Right Keywords at the START, and avoid the losers
- How to Scale and Outsource 90% of the Work, Allowing Your Empire to GROW Without You
- How to Build a Site That Gets REAL TRAFFIC FROM GOOGLE (every. single. day.)
My top recommendations