Is Google Slowly Killing Blogging?
When you buy something through one of the links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Is Google trying to kill blogging?
Today I share what I've seen happening in the SEO community lately, Google reactions, and more.
I jump into a tweetstorm I started on the subject of Google slowly killing blogging. In fact, my tweet got the attention from the official Google Search Liason team and things got...interesting!
I do a deep dive on this subject during the video below.
Watch the Video
Danny Sullivan from Twitter had a big back and forth with the SEO community, and lots of "grievances" were aired.
I also dive into 5 metrics of my websites to analyze which site got hit by the Helpful Content Update and which one didn't.
I look at things like:
1. Time on page.
2. Returning Visitors
3. Brand Searches
4. Building a larger brand
5. % of articles that are keyword-focused
Want to hear more from me? Be sure to join my newsletter where I share the latest SEO updates, success stories, and my own experiments with business.
Get $15 off Link Whisper with coupon code "Blogging" at checkout.
Want to learn step-by-step how I built my Niche Site Empire up to a full-time income?
Yes! I Love to Learn
Learn How I Built My Niche Site Empire to a Full-time Income
- How to Pick the Right Keywords at the START, and avoid the losers
- How to Scale and Outsource 90% of the Work, Allowing Your Empire to GROW Without You
- How to Build a Site That Gets REAL TRAFFIC FROM GOOGLE (every. single. day.)
- Subscribe to the Niche Pursuits Newsletter delivered with value 3X per week
My top recommendations