A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that I had “secretly” been working on building a premium WordPress Plugin.
Well, I’m now happy to share that the development of that plugin, Link Whisper, is nearly complete! I’ve had a couple dozen beta testers using it and providing feedback.
The feedback and testing has been critical to making sure that when I launch that things will go as smooth as possible. So far, the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive!
Today, I want to share a bit more in-depth about what Link Whisper does and how it can make your job of building powerful internal links much easier. In order to do that, I’ve created a video that walks you through the plugin.
Video WalkThrough of Link Whisper
Check out the video below to see exactly how Link Whisper works.
In a nutshell, here’s my 3 favorite ways to use Link Whisper:
Want To Build Smart & Relevant Internal Links...Quickly?
Link Whisper is a revolutionary tool that makes internal linking much faster, easier, and more effective. It makes it simple to boost your site’s authority in the eyes of Google. You can use Link Whisper to:
- Bring out your orphaned content that isn’t ranking
- Create smart, relevant, and fast internal links
- Simple yet effective internal links reporting: what has lots of links and what pages need more links?
- Add links from articles that you are currently writing or editing. Link Whisper will automatically suggest relevant in-content links from the article you are writing to other articles on your site. And the anchor text is also automatically suggested, but you can also manually change the anchor text very quickly (as shown in the video).
- Use the Internal Links Report to discover content that doesn’t have any internal links pointing at it. Often called, “orphan” content, you might be surprised to know that you have content sitting out there that you are trying to rank in google for that doesn’t have a single internal link. Give it some link juice! The reports page also shows how many internal links are coming from any given article as well as external links.
- Add new internal links to an article without any (or many) links. Once you’ve discovered your orphan content, just click “Add”, and then view the link suggestions given by Link Whisper. As shown in the video, just check the boxes you want and click save and your links are added.
Overall, this is a huge time saver! I’ve been using this plugin on both NichePursuits.com and my Niche Site Project 4 site for the past month or more. This definitely makes smart building internal links much faster and much easier.Link Whisper is Now Available!
When Is It Available?
After several months of development and weeks of testing across dozens of websites, I finally feel like I’m able to set a launch date.
Link Whisper will be publicly released on July 11th, 2019!
If you would like to be notified as soon as Link Whisper is Available, you can join the waitlist right here.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about the plugin, please let me know in the comments below.