Today, I wanted to do something a little bit different. Over the past couple of weeks, I have been thinking about some of the major accomplishments that I have made in 2011. When I look back, it really has been a STELLAR year! After all, I began 2011 working for someone else, NichePursuits.com did not even exist, and my business was FAR from where it is now. The year 2011 really will be a year I remember for the rest of my life.
Here are just a few of the accomplishments that I had last year:
- Quit my job! (This by itself is enough to make 2011 an amazing year!)
- Built over 100 niche websites
- Started NichePursuits.com
- Ran my 2nd marathon! (First was in 2010)
- Developed and began selling Long Tail Pro!
- Made a bunch of money with Google Adsense (watch the video to see how much).
2011 Year in Review Video!
I accomplished several other things as well, but I thought this quick video would be more interesting than just listing what I did last year. The video is good from the standpoint of giving just a little bit of my history with niche sites over the past year or 2. In addition, I hope you find it MOTIVATIONAL!
An Old, But Still Relevant Video
In the video above, I reference how lots of my sites were penalized in October 2010. This was a huge setback for me, but ended up being a blessing in disguise as I show in the video. However, what I thought you also might find interesting is that I actually made a music video shortly after my sites were penalized.
In my opinion, its a bit more of a humorous video. It expresses exactly how terrible I felt when the penalty happened, but also makes me chuckle every time I watch this. Humor is good medicine! Anyway, if you are interested, here is a music video I made in about November 2010.
Want To Build Smart & Relevant Internal Links...Quickly?
Link Whisper makes it simple to boost your site’s authority in the eyes of Google. You can use Link Whisper to:
- Bring out your orphaned content that isn’t ranking
- Create smart, relevant, and fast internal links
- Simple yet effective internal links reporting: what has lots of links and what pages need more links?
How I Built A Niche Site That Makes $2,985 Per Month
Want to start a niche site that can bring in $3,000 per month… or more? Here I discuss:
- The tools you’ll need
- How to start on a budget
- Best ways to generate an income fast
So, if you have a love-hate relationship with Google; trust me…I feel your pain!
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the 2011 year in review video. I would be very interested in hearing your thoughts or comments that you might have to share.