If you are anything like me, you love reading about success stories. The only thing that perhaps motivates more than reading about the success of others, is tasting that first bit of success in your own endeavors.
When I first got started building niche sites many years ago, I frequented many forums and blogs in search of finding “what worked”. I absolutely LOVED hearing about the tactics that others used to find keywords, rank websites, and profit in their niche.
Some of these early motivational success stories most certainly helped me to take the small risks of trying new niche websites and strategies that eventually led me to being able to quit my job a couple of years ago.
Because I know how powerful these success stories can be, I’ve shared my own many times, and also created the public niche site project in hopes of teaching what works when building niche websites.
However, I know there are TONS of other people making money in their own ventures, that have never had a chance to share their success story. So, today, I am turning to YOU to share your story with the Niche Pursuits community.
The truth is, I don’t need your story to be big. Even if you have only built one website that is making you a few hundred dollars a month, this can be inspiring to others. So, whether you are doing this full-time or just staring your “passive” journey; I’d love to hear your story.
If you feel like you have an interesting story to share, please contact me here with the answers to the following questions.
Important Note: I’m looking for successful stories from this year – 2013. We are looking for current success, and “what’s working” today.
1. What is your name and current job/profession?
2. How did you get started building niche websites? How long have you been building websites?
3. Tell us about one (preferred) or multiple of your successful websites. What is the URL and what niche are you targeting? If you are not willing to publicly share your domain or niche, that’s just fine.
4. How much money do you make from this successful website(s) each month?
5. What is the reason for this website’s success?
6. Please briefly share your overall strategy for finding a niche, getting traffic to your site, ranking in Google, and making money from niche sites.
7. What link-building tips can you offer?
8. How has the success from this website impacted your life?
9. Do you have any additional tips or advice for others that would like to replicate your success with their own websites?
10. Do you have a blog or other place that people can following along with what you are doing?
You can be as detailed or as brief as you would like. However, please be aware that your responses, name, website, or other details you reveal may be used in a future blog post by me.
I ask that you simply copy and paste these questions into an email, and then provide your answer below each question.
I plan on creating a series of “success” stories where I post one of these stories at a time, along with my commentary. I will also likely create a dedicated page of these stories so that you can refer back to them when you are looking for a little motivation when building niche sites.
Obviously by sharing your success, you can inspire others, but you can also potentially get some exposure to your personal blog or niche website (depending on what or how much you want to share).
As always, I look forward to hearing from you! If you have found any success with niche websites, we would all love to hear about it! Please contact me here with the answers to the above 10 questions.
© Copyright 2014 Niche Pursuits | Niche Business Ideas