I’m looking for some interns to help with my business. If you think you might be interested, then please read on…
The reason I’ve decided to hire a couple of interns is for a number of reasons. First, I have several projects that have been sitting on the “back burner” that I would like to get to. Secondly, the interns I hire will get an excellent education on niche sites and an intimate look at my business.
Here’s What I’m Looking For:
The primary responsibility of my new interns will be writing. For that reason, I am looking for English speaking individuals that write well. I don’t need award winning articles (that would be nice!), but I do need well thought out and comprehensible work on various topics.
- I would expect around 5 articles a week is all.
- An understanding and familiarity with WordPress is desired, but not necessarily required.
- Minor link building tasks may also be required.
- I’m looking for a commitment of at least 1 month.
- You will essentially work on your own time, and submit completed work to me when you have a chance. Its very flexible.
- Location does not matter! You can work from your home or wherever you want.
Overall, the interns will be helping me create new niche sites or build out existing sites.
What Do the Interns Get?
The individuals hired will have the chance to work directly with me on my niche site business. For this reason, they will get to see what makes a successful portfolio and perhaps how they can implement these strategies in their own business.
In addition, I am willing to work with them via email or skype to answer questions about their own website or business. (I have charged $200/hr many times in the past to consult individuals privately).
This is an unpaid internship. However, you will have access to me and my business.
If you are interested in taking your own niche site business to the next level, this is an opportunity to work with me that you cannot get anywhere else.
How to Apply?
No Longer Accepting Applications (positions filled).
I look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to ask any clarifying questions below in the comments. Thanks!