Over the past couple of months, I have discussed the potential value of expired domains here and here. I’m going to let you be the judge for yourself whether you find value in using expired domains or not.
These methods were introduced to me by Hayden Miyamoto in Podcast 9 that I did with him. Hayden has been diligently working, and has found a HUGE amount of domains that he is allowing me to sell.
These domains have been analyzed personally by Hayden or his team and found to be non-spammy and high quality. All of the domains have a quality link profile with a high MozRank and/or PageRank. So, if you want to pick up a quality domain without having to do the work of finding it yourself, here’s how to do it.
How to Buy These Expired Domains
- View the Available Domains by Clicking Here!
- Find the Domain you want, and note the “Unique Code” in column A.
- Send via Paypal the amount in the “Price with Discount” column to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email Jane (an assistant) at: email@example.com, and let her know the Unique Codes and Prices for the domains you paid for, along with the Paypal transaction id.
- Jane will share the domain name with you. You will then need to register the name on your own at any registrar.
That’s it! Just find the domains that meet your criteria, pay for it, and you’ll have your purchased domain in no time.
If you need a key to the what all the columns on the spreadsheet mean, here’s a quick guide:
- Year – age in Wayback machine or whois.domaintools (age of domain)
- LRDs – # of Linking Root Domains as shown on Open Site Explorer
- PA – Page Authority (without www) as shown on Open Site Explorer
- www PA – Page Authority (with www) as shown on Open Site Explorer
- DA – Domain Authority on Open Site Explorer
- Root Domain MT – Root Domain MozTrust on Open Site Explorer
- PPR – Potential Page Rank (actual or potential page rank based on linking sites). If this column is not filled out, it just means that it hasn’t been checked it. It could be anything…
- Values – The value columns are based on a formula that can be seen if you care to see how these values are calculated.
If you have any additional questions, let me know.
As mentioned, Hayden or his team have been through these domains to make sure that they do not have a spammy link profile. This process of creating a clean list of domains is a long and difficult process; I know because I’ve done it myself. So, if you have any interest at all in picking up some great domains, take a look at the list right here.