During the process of starting hundreds of websites, creating software, and starting other small businesses, I’ve come across several products that can save time and make your life a little easier as you try to create.
Some tools I like, and some I don’t. But below is a list of tools that I have used and recommend.
If you click the links and purchase these products, I get paid a commission (this is my full disclosure statement). Thank you!
Keyword Research Tools
- Long Tail Pro – I created Long Tail Pro, so I’m biased; but I believe it is by far the best keyword research tool on the market. I created Long Tail Pro myself because I was frustrated with other keyword tools on the market. Nothing really did exactly what I wanted it to do. I wanted to find lots of keywords quickly and to check for exact match domains automatically.
- Get $30 Off Your Purchase of Long Tail Pro Right Here! (This link is the only place on my site you can get this discount!)
- There are a number of tools out there that will help you find low competition keywords. There is the Google Adwords Keyword Tool, which is free. This is a great way to get started.
- Point Blank SEO – I recommend Jon Cooper’s course as the #1 link building training course on the internet. If you want to learn how to get links to your site, this course is a great “white hat” training that will get you real links that are effective.
WordPress Themes and Plugins
- Niche Website Theme – Not only did I create this theme, but it truly provides you with the ability to have complete control over customizing the look and feel of your site.
- WelcomeSplash – I created this plugin in conjunction with Chris Guthrie, in order to improve the opt-in rate on my sites. I went from an opt in rate of 1% on my blog to 7.9%. A pretty nice increase indeed.
- EasyAzon Plugin to create Amazon Affiliate links. I actively use the EasyAzon plugin on my public niche site project site. Its a huge time saver for finding Amazon products, inserting links, and managing them as well.
- TablePress – This is a free plugin to help you quickly create charts. I am often asked what I used to create the chart on my public niche site; well, this is it.
- All-in-One SEO Pack – I use this free plugin to create basic on-site optimization for my sites.
- Aweber – I use Aweber for the email marketing for my niche sites. I have been VERY happy with their service.
- TextBroker.com – I’ve used Textbroker on many projects to get content written for my niche sites and more.
- HireWriters.com – Another service I’ve used to quickly hire freelance authors. You are able to select quality level or hire authors directly to make sure you get the content you want.
I wrote this free report to simply answer some of the basic questions that I have received on how to build profitable niche websites. This free guide discusses exactly how I make a full-time living online through building niche websites. It includes how I pick winning keywords, how I rank websites to get free traffic, basic tools I use, and how to have the right mindset to be successful in this business.
Get my Long Tail Handbook right here.
To Be Continued…
As time goes on, I’m sure I will add to this list of products that I use. However, these are the tools that I use most often in my day to day business right now.